🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Gabe Danon

Episode 199 — Down In And Up!

He's the hilarious (and truly never not funny) host of Never Not Funny - stand up comedian JIMMY PARDO came on and discussed his feelings about dreadlock-mohawks, his childhood friend Blow Job Bob, and why he will never ever shush someone in a movie theater (but will tell his wife to do it!) Enjoy!

This was an awesome episode! Man, Jimmy Pardo is a fantastic guest! I remember the Earwolf Challenge stuff, but I only started listening to that a few eps in... it sounds like, perhaps, I should finally check out the first few as well :)

Yeah, I think I need to go back and listen from the start, now that I've been solidly listening to Totally Laime and Totally Married every week.

I listen to almost every Totally Married episode and most Totally Laime eps, but I have always gone to her website and downloaded them instead of here on Earwolf -- I guess because they're both in one spot and I just have my morning routine of going to five or six different websites and grabbing the usual assortment. I didn't even notice Totally Laime was here until a couple of months ago. For whatever reason, I was totally unaware of the Earwolf Challenge. Wow, that's a crazy forum to dive into. I really can't believe all the negative comments in there.

Great episode, love Jimmy Pardo, gracias.

I listen to almost every Totally Married episode and most Totally Laime eps, but I have always gone to her website and downloaded them instead of here on Earwolf -- I guess because they're both in one spot and I just have my morning routine of going to five or six different websites and grabbing the usual assortment. I didn't even notice Totally Laime was here until a couple of months ago. For whatever reason, I was totally unaware of the Earwolf Challenge. Wow, that's a crazy forum to dive into. I really can't believe all the negative comments in there.

Great episode, love Jimmy Pardo, gracias.

If I recall, the Earwolf Challenge comments were pretty nasty, and most people were there just to talk shit about whomever seemed to be winning (often TL). I also think a lot of those people were friends/fans of some contestants, and since there aren't a ton of people on these boards, the signal to noise ratio was pretty poor.

Going back and listening (and yes, Pardo was very positive about TL's intro), I can see why Earwolf didn't do another season. It must have been so time-consuming to come up with challenges, make all the calls, etc. They could have tightened up the episodes in editing, but that would have been even more time. Anyway, I'm glad they did it the one time and got TL onto my radar.

I was one of those thoughtless buffoons who rooted against Totally Laime in the Earwolf Challenge but very shortly after they won I realised I had been Totally Wrong.

Loved this episode by the way.