🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 8 — Damien Fahey, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes describe their favorite online grocery store TV shows and reveal the truth behind salacious Hollywood events as they read some blind items during Draw The Blinds Up. Then, DAMIEN FAHEY arrives to recall how Sean & Hayes ushered in the new age of music being associated with visual entertainment back when he hosted TRL, dish on who came to him for music video ideas, and cools off by offering nickname tips while answering questions from the Popcorn Gallery.

• Like 1

Great news. I will do my best to listen to this today, probably streamed on a 4G connection for convenience B)

edit: by the way I just wanted to mention that since Sean said my username on last week's podcast I have moved to LA and got an agent so thanks guys

edit2: just to let you know an 'agent' is what we Brits call a 10 percentary, in case of any confusion. toodle pip old bean

edit3: stuck in fucking traffic

• Like 3

Well, now I feel like an asshole.

Name pronounced correctly.

Damien Fahey making my dream of beating those goddamn Goo Goo Dolls with their Fucking "Iris" to #1 on TRL.

Just when I was about to lose hope, it turns out that Hayes and Sean really are those two chilled out bros from the RSS days. I guess I got fooled by the rocks that they got but it turns out they're still they're still Hayes and Sean from the block. Just way more famous and super rich and successful. At least they didn't let it change them like that J.Lo.

Love You Guys!

Also, turns out I do know who Damien Fahey is.

• Like 3

So Chanson's rude behavior in last week's forum was well rewarded in this week's episode. Amazing. Depressing. This would never happen on Gelmania.

• Like 3

Driving everywhere is really cool.

I hate cities that have trains and shit.

• Like 1

So Chanson's rude behavior in last week's forum was well rewarded in this week's episode. Amazing. Depressing. This would never happen on Gelmania.

We don't reward "behavior" on these forums. Money talks, bullshit walks, and chickenheads squawk if ya get my meaning. If Gelmania operated on some kind of behavior system, that's probably why that pod and its fans gotta cast their story walkin' while me and the Hayes-man dine out on our Pro Version card. spend dough like C-man and you can write whatever you want on here. Narnold's savin' his tips for a geek culture rant.

• Like 6

First off I'd like to say Gelmania number 1.

Secondly, Hayes you're going down.

Third, my geek rant is gonna be "epic", remember when that word was cool, well I'm using it ironically. I better stop before I get banned again.

Fourth, the episode was waaaayyyyyy to long, cut it down. We all know that 5 minute podcasts are the new orange is the new black is the new hotness.

Fifth, I think for the nondenominational holiday season, you guys should get us all the episode of Hayes on Jeopardy!

PS: Totally off topic and unimportant this was my favorite episode of Hollywood Handbook yet, I was dying.

• Like 3

We don't reward "behavior" on these forums. Money talks, bullshit walks, and chickenheads squawk if ya get my meaning. If Gelmania operated on some kind of behavior system, that's probably why that pod and its fans gotta cast their story walkin' while me and the Hayes-man dine out on our Pro Version card. spend dough like C-man and you can write whatever you want on here. Narnold's savin' his tips for a geek culture rant.

Clem Dawg, I took a look at your profile just to try and figure out who you are and why you're itching for a flame war here in the forums. Its just a confusing mishmash, so much nonsense I can't even burn you back, brah. Your title says "Reality Show Show Host" but that thing got shut down last year for forum abuse. Don't impersonate old show hosts! Even as a joke! I'm contacting the mods and they will drop the BANHAMMER faster than Corey Haimsworth in Thor drops his magic hammer

• Like 4

I'm really sorry, you guys. I feel terrible. I just remembered that when I was a teen I downloaded a file called:

"Wierd_Al--I_Makey_A_Canoe<>funy_L@@K_~*g00dtrax*~320kbps.mp3" (it was mislabeled as Weird Al on Napster so I didn't know until now).

It was my favorite rave rock comedy song and video and now I feel terrible that I pirated it and stole money right out of the mouths of two of my favorite podcast brands.

So I just wanted to send my deepest apologies for Napstering Hayes and Sean. I have sent them 100 signed copies of my headshot in the mail. Hopefully that can help mend the terrible wound I caused so many years ago. Thank you.

• Like 8

Yeah, I wrote a fat check to Hayes and Sean so that they would mention me on the show and then 20Gs for every mention in subsequent episodes. I also hooked them up with my crystal meth supplier. What's the fucking deal? I scratch their back they give me a Hollywood Handjob. Quid Pro Quo. It's business motherfuckers.

Also, is Corey Haimsworth in the band HAIM?

• Like 3

This episode was very rude. My dad made me shut it off, then he burned my iPod.

I hate my new dad.

• Like 5

Why is each episode shorter and shorter? Is next week going to be 27 minutes?

...Are 20 extra minutes part of next week's pro-version?

• Like 2

How you can call this a "handbook" for a successful Hollywood career when you go around interviewing old hats like Damien Fahey and Donald Glover?

I'll take this podcast seriously when you have a relevant star on like Kellan Lutz with tips for the #swag generation.

• Like 1

How you can call this a "handbook" for a successful Hollywood career when you go around interviewing old hats like Damien Fahey and Donald Glover?

I'll take this podcast seriously when you have a relevant star on like Kellan Lutz with tips for the #swag generation.

They only got Donald Glover on to expand beyond their WASP market. It's all business with those two work of holics, surely you understand.

Also, how many basketball icons are they gonna have on the show before they start answering my NBA related questions? I know this isn't Karlbro Country, but a sports scoop would be appreciated.

This episode just goes to show you that this is the big leagues, folks. You can't just toss any old question out there and expect to get it answered by a big time Hollywood insider. You really have to put some time and effort into wording it juuussssttt right. For example, my cool & funny question made it on the show for one simple reason. Know why? I ended it with the phrase "in that joint." That's because A) I know that Hollywood Insiders are in a big time hurry and only have time to listen to the last 3 words of a question, and B) I know that big time Hollywood Insider types love. doing. drugs.

Just a little tip from your old pal and soon to be Big Hollywood Insider Fatcat Toby Keith Sweat.

• Like 6

i think i need more words in my posts to get a question on

• Like 1

This episode was very rude. My dad made me shut it off, then he burned my iPod.

I hate my new dad.

also lol

• Like 1

This episode just goes to show you that this is the big leagues, folks. You can't just toss any old question out there and expect to get it answered by a big time Hollywood insider. You really have to put some time and effort into wording it juuussssttt right. For example, my cool & funny question made it on the show for one simple reason. Know why? I ended it with the phrase "in that joint." That's because A) I know that Hollywood Insiders are in a big time hurry and only have time to listen to the last 3 words of a question, and B) I know that big time Hollywood Insider types love. doing. drugs.

Just a little tip from your old pal and soon to be Big Hollywood Insider Fatcat Toby Keith Sweat.

But what is C) ??? Not ready to release that info?

But what is C) ??? Not ready to release that info?

Toby Keith Sweat doesn't need a "C)" because he's just about that kind of lifestyle. If you have to ask what kind of lifestyle then you obviously wouldn't understand. The only help I can give you is this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco

You're Welcome.

PS - Another thing about Toby Keith Sweat: He runs things, they don't run he. Just in case anyone was wondering.

PPS - Toby Keith Sweat is also Miley Cyrus. In case that wasn't already super obvious.

• Like 3

Freja, what are you going to legally change your name to so someone actually answers your question next time?

• Like 3