🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 8 — Damien Fahey, Our Close Friend

Happy TANKSgiving, nerds.

PS - Freja, sorry your family didn't get in on the free real estate across the Atlantic... Maybe next time they discover a continent you'll be more proactive about it and have something to be thankful for. Advice: bring blankets with smallpox on them. #'Merica #FreedomIsntFree #NeverForget

I would just like to wish hazed and shaw a happy tanksgiving but i just talked to scott awkwardman and he said i can have your show if i want sorry guys

• Like 2

Oh hey y'all, sorry that Sean and Hayes have been so quiet today. We have kind of just been bro-ing out today and bonding with Sean's new pet turkey, Gob Goblin'. I hope that you all have a day as great as mine!

1469990_1401812690056789_687217361_n.jpg

...you probably won't though.

• Like 5

I'm sorry if I hurt any feelings. I want to say that your responses brought smiles to my faces, and that I we am are thankful for.

• Like 3

huglife,

Your legs look suspiciously like Donald Glover's. Also, that turkey is clearly already dead and stuffed. Hayes is definitely a pilgrim though, so your story checks out.

• Like 1

I tried to order the pro version this week. It all seemed to go through at my end (Amazon Payments) and the money has left my bank account but I haven't received anything from Earwolf by way of confirmation? Sorry if this isn't the place to bring it up but it kind of left a sour taste if I'm honest. If I'm going to be driving around in this fucking traffic all the time I need something to listen to. Thanks in advance, your friend, Common Sence.

• Like 1

I don't own a TV.

I don't doo tv's dude.

but my parents own a big one, with a couple recliners around it.

DID YOU KNOW!!!???

there's a show on tv about a guy who sees monsters like goblins and draculars and mary shelly's, called grum.

THENN after that shit, there's a show ABOUT DRACULAR called DRACULAR!!!

I guess friday is officially the scariest night on tv. I had no idea.

Don't invite a dracular into your house otherwise it will seduce you. male of female dracular. male or female victim.

• Like 1

Is it just me or are all of you the same person with several accounts?

This may be true, but I would like to point out that I am specifically not Lucas Holmes, even though I may have claimed to be him in the past.

I also have a cat. Here's a picture I took of her because I'm obsessed with her. Her name's Effie.

3Ja69gh.jpg

• Like 3

Questions for the forum posters:

You playin' the new Mario or Zelda?

You celebrating tofurky day? Any vegetarians up in here?

What are you buying your Mom for the holidays? If she's dead, please tell me what happened and be genuine about it.

Anyone besides Narnold have a blog? And, hey, what happened to my Earwolf anon on Tumblr? Rude.

If you have kibby cats, what are their names?

Veebs,

love you girl,

gotta say, Mario galaxy was too much of a gimmick to me. The physics were cool, but the gameplay and story lacked compared to marios in the past... in my opinion. Zelda lost me after ocarina of time, but that probably shows my age.

I celebrated it, I ate it all kinds of food and drank all kinds of alcohol in front of my parents. I'm not sure if you've ever tried to get drunk in front of your parents, but it's impossible, they judge you the whole time.

Im' not exactly sure what my mom is getting for christmas. My brother bought the gifts already and I just have to pay for half. She will not know this is our process for buying her gifts and I will try my best to pretend I really put my heart into purchasing the gift.

I've had so many blogs that i've forgotten about that I stopped trying. But it's funny to go back and re read them.

A dog was given to me in an attempt to save a failing relationship and though I was very apprehensive about it, he was one of the best things to happen to me and taught me a lot about responsibility.

• Like 1

I don't own a TV.

I don't doo tv's dude.

but my parents own a big one, with a couple recliners around it.

DID YOU KNOW!!!???

there's a show on tv about a guy who sees monsters like goblins and draculars and mary shelly's, called grum.

THENN after that shit, there's a show ABOUT DRACULAR called DRACULAR!!!

I guess friday is officially the scariest night on tv. I had no idea.

Don't invite a dracular into your house otherwise it will seduce you. male of female dracular. male or female victim.

I like it when you drink.

I was thinking to myself the other day, I haven't seen a good post from Burdrulz in at least a week. He needs to stop being so goddamn selfish and give up this self-improvement sobriety bullshit. Thanks for thinking about someone other than yourself.

PS - Asteck, I didn't think you were Lucas Holmes, but now I do and it's really starting to fuck with my head.

PPS - Does anyone else think that Hayes often says "you've been Hayesed" after making a mean joke?

• Like 1

Sorry so late with Scoop Troop update on next week's guest. I went to the movies since everything else was closed for the holiday. Ended up seeing the new Vincent Vaughn movie, Delivery Man. It was frickin friggin AWESOME! He spoke pretty fast in a couple scenes and then learned a lesson about responsibility.

AND they played that song from the movie trailer about 12 times throughout the actual movie--very uplifting. For yooooooou It was very good Mumford and Sons

• Like 3

PPS - Does anyone else think that Hayes often says "you've been Hayesed" after making a mean joke?

Hey Chanson,

I have never thought about saying "you've been Hayesed" after making a mean joke. I typically tend to say more zingers in my daily life, so I more frequently use the expression, "Boom! You've just been Seannihilated." in my casual conversations.

I guess it's the same concept though.

• Like 4

Hey Chanson,

I have never thought about saying "you've been Hayesed" after making a mean joke. I typically tend to say more zingers in my daily life, so I more frequently use the expression, "Boom! You've just been Seannihilated." in my casual conversations.

I guess it's the same concept though.

I think Hayes needs to come up with something more catchy if he wants to compete with "B!YJB Seannihilated." He should really up his game if he wants to continue being taken seriously in Hollywoodland.

• Like 1

Burdrulz, I'm mad at you for that Mario comment. The only Zelda game I'm ever played was Ocarina of Time, so I don't know whether I should be mad at you for that comment or not. But I love you too, Baby Mama Drama. I just decided that's the perfect nickname for you. Trust me, I'm real good at names.

I haven't gotten drunk in front of my parents, but I did once smoke a cigarette in front of my Dad after he encouraged me with an enthusiastic "Smoke 'em if you got 'em". I started smoking, then I just wanted it to end. It was immediately awkward and awful and aw, shit. In other words, nothing like smoking in front of Grandma.

Asteck, is that really your kitty? I would like to live in your house with your kitty for as long as possible. Perhaps hiding in a crawl space? Let me know if you have one of those and we'll work something out.

• Like 4

@Chanson - Definitely not him. My member title says so and everything.

@Valerie Bryant - Yep, she's scamping about as I type this! Unfortunately we don't have any crawl spaces, but there is a pantry and some closet space that a person could fit into. Please note that all resort fees will apply.

Guys...

I guess we should talk about it. I'm surprised our dear host haven't brought it up yet.

Brian had tendency to use the nitrous a little bit too early in a race. Dom would look over his left shoulder (out of his 98 rx-7) and clearly state to Brian, and all of us... To soon...

I think we can all reflect on this right now

p.s. Actually sort of sad about this honestly. I've loved to hate to love this dude since high school

first Paul walk memory, fast and furious 1 (my favorite point break remake), loved it, leaving the theater in manchester connecticut and joining a bunch of people in doing burn outs in my 91 civic hatch back.

What's your first paul walk memory?

• Like 1

I'm kinda drunk and this forum makes me anxious.

Brudrulz, you're my hero for being able to navigate this forum while inebriated. It is proving more challenging than i expected.

Love you, bye.

@Asteck I don't believe you.

PS - OcterDoctopus, I don't understand your profile picture. Please explain it to me.

• Like 1

What's your first paul walk memory?

My first Paul Walken memory was "FF1" as well. He inspired me to do some pretty reckless things in 91 Honda CRX hatchback (common theme).

I feel like I can't come up with anything to say about what happened to him without it sounding like a joke just because of the way that it all went down, but I did love hating him too and it sucks that he went out that way.

• Like 3

The Onion's review of Hungee Games was some real talk, America.

http://www.theonion....ing-fire,34637/

Obviously just the lamestream media and their gay agenda. I come to this forum for real journalism but I'm gonna start looking elsewhere if this is what we're passing off as hard-hitting journalism. I mean, he's right. But still, it's the principle of the matter.

Also, I really wanna know what your picture means OcterDoctopus. I get that it's an astroman but I don't understand why his head isn't a head. I want answers!

Also, I really wanna know what your picture means OcterDoctopus. I get that it's an astroman but I don't understand why his head isn't a head. I want answers!

Pancakes don't need oxygen. Pancakes don't feel the cold loneliness of space. Pancakes don't have a nagging wife waiting on the ground.

There are a lot of reasons NASA developed pancake astronauts, all of them make sense.

• Like 4

Pancakes don't need oxygen. Pancakes don't feel the cold loneliness of space. Pancakes don't have a nagging wife waiting on the ground.

There are a lot of reasons NASA developed pancake astronauts, all of them make sense.

Pancakes don't have to worry about the consequences of encountering gay aliens.

Pancakes don't have to worry about the consequences of encountering gay aliens.

But wouldn't that mean that they just like other aliens anyway?

• Like 1

But wouldn't that mean that they just like other aliens anyway?

As long as they don't try to marry other aliens... Marriage is between an earthling and another earthling.

• Like 1