🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Gabe Danon

New Earwolf Store!

Hey everybody,

Exciting news, the Earwolf Store just got a supes-elegant new redesign, we'd love it if you'd go check it out!

Christmas has arrived early (Hanukkah just in time)! Not only are we now offering discounts on select items, but also if you sign up for our newsletter at http://ear.wf/1gkQ63k, you'll receive an exclusive coupon code good for a discount on all store merchandise!

Due to popular demand, we also now offer gift cards, so treat the lovable Earwolf fan in your life to some sweet digs and savory digital downloads!

Merch!

• Like 6

Is the contact for the Earwolf store still happiness@earwolf? I can't seem to get a response out of anyone there.

Yes, that is the correct email address. Very sorry for the inconvenience, someone should be contacting you shortly.

Gabe

Please lord print more k.n.i.f.e.g.r.a.b. shirts - preferably in XL. Don't make me put on weight just so I can fit in the XXL size.

• Like 1

If anyone is interested, the k.n.i.f.e.g.r.a.b. shirts are now available in more sizes. I actually lost weight so I was able to snag an extra medium and it arrived in like a couple of days.