🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 259 — Charlotte's Website

It’s a Comedy Bing! Bong! for the ages as accomplished actor, comedian, and yes and-er David Alan Grier makes his debut appearance! We also get a blast from the past as the short haired singer Regina Crimp drops by to perform some of her amazing foley art. But that’s not all, frozen yogurt shop owner Mr. G arrives soon after to share some of his concerns over his shop’s new website. So tune in for an episode that is sure to bring laughs from to coast to coast! Remember to cast your votes for the Best of 2013 CBB episode over at blog.earwolf.com!

Holy crap, you got DAG. That's top notch getting right there.

• Like 8

I've never seen more than a few minutes of Sex and the City, but isn't The Shoe Episode the one with James Urbaniak in it? He plays creepy very well.

So happy to hear a Texter Callback. Maybe it's just me, but for me that joke is better than the last episode of MASH.

• Like 5

I liked david a lot more than i thought i would for some reason.. lauren and joe are always reliable they are consistently hysterical.. might be my favorite lauren appearance and choctaw brings it all together in such a great way fantastic ep!

• Like 1

Lauren almost took over WYR at the start there! Unfortunately since PFT has already done that, it was a precedented move, and only things that are unprecedented are allowed to occur.

• Like 2

Great episode, though I wish you'd asked David when we can expect the Blankman sequel.

• Like 1

Lauren not being able to get through the song without cracking up is by far the funniest thing in this episode. Joe is great as always, and DAG had some great stories I loved hearing about the In Living Color days. Awesome show.

• Like 4

Lauren Lapkus is so funny and cute and amazing, anyone know if she is single?

I think she mentioned she was engaged on improv4humans

Engaged ain't married! Make your move, internet commenter!

• Like 12

I feel like DAG is holding back a bit on the CBB. I love hearing him go crazy on The Champs and back when he was on Loveline

I see what you're saying but I think it was the right call in this case. If he had done more of his normal thing a lot of listeners would have probably gotten mad at him for steamrolling. Hopefully he comes on again, maybe as a character.

• Like 3

Regina Crisp needs to learn some new songs. She should take a cue from this lady, whose action-packed medley is capped off by a stellar rendition of the Kit-Kat jingle.

• Like 6

I feel like DAG is holding back a bit on the CBB. I love hearing him go crazy on The Champs and back when he was on Loveline

I enjoyed the relatively mellow version of DAG. And I enjoyed hearing him without Carolla in the room.

• Like 3

capped off by a stellar rendition of the Kit-Kat jingle.

This is amazing, right up there with "Kristen Schaal is a Horse". Who knew there were so many verses to the kit-kat song?

• Like 2

And for the tiresomely earnest comment quotient, CATFISH the film is a fake documentary about presenting one's self fraudulently online, or at least the protagonists doing so. Hence, catfishing.