🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 77 — Hudson Hawk

Worst world take over plot ever. No country has used gold as the base for their currency since the the gold exchange standard ended in the 1970's. The only outcome of flooding the market with gold would be that the value of gold would drop and the price of lead would increase. The value of the dollar, euro, yen, or any other currency would be unaffected. My world domination plot of flooding the world's Jell-o market with an inordinate supply of strawberry Jigglers probably has an equal chance of success.

I agree it should TOTALLY be an epic series:

Nundercover

Jason has already written this one by now, so we don't need a tagline.

Nundercover 2: Nunderdome

The Nun has to go Nundercover as a sexy biker chick to expose a ring of illegal bike jousters.

Nundercover 3: Nunderwater

The Nun has to go Nundercover yet again as a sexy deep sea diver to expose a ring of human traffickers.

Nundercover 4: Nunderwhelmed

The Nun has to go Nundercover as a sexy kindergarten teacher at a failing inner city school to expose a ring of drug dealers. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SISTER ACT 3.

Nundercover 5: A True Nunderdog Story

The Nun has to go Nundercover as a sexy showdog trainer to expose a ring of dogbreeders who have been genetically engineering dogs by splicing their DNA with other, cute animals. The Nun dies at the end, like Marley and Me.

Nundercover 6: Rise of the Nundead

The Nun, rising from the dead, has to go Nundercover as a sexy UN Weapons Inspector to expose a ring of scientists who are harvesting organs from stolen cadavers and selling them on the black market.

• Like 4

Nundercover 6: Rise of the Nundead

The Nun, rising from the dead, has to go Nundercover as a sexy UN Weapons Inspector to expose a ring of scientists who are harvesting organs from stolen cadavers and selling them on the black market.

And now that we've introduced the bullshit supernatural sequel (holla, PlanB), we can have:

Nundercover 7: Space Nun*

The Nun wakes up from cryogenic sleep 200 years in the future in a facility with other Catholics deemed too sexy or dangerous. Unknown to her, it's actually the orbiting lab of a corporation developing military technology that has been experimenting with gene splicing and attempting to clone the perfect Nun soldier. The Nun is about to face her toughest opponent yet -- herself.

Tagline: NUN WILL SURVIVE.

*sorry, can't think of a good pun.

• Like 1

It's a good thing this thread has "hot" status, because you guys are on fire. I would love to add something to the conversation, but this movie only bored and frustrated me. For almost two hours.

• Like 1

thx to this thread for pointing out the real target this satire was aiming at: end the fed because fiat currency is shit, gold standard forever

This could go on and on.

Nundercover 8: Old Habit Die Hard

To find a renegade cardinal planning to poison the Vatican's water supply, she has to go undercover again, but this time, as a different nun.

Tagline: May God help her.... and he will

DubipR Confession Time....

I reeeeaaaaallly like this film. It's a total guilt pleasure flick for me; the reasons said on the podcast is why I like it so much...it's so inane and stupid with dialogue and the Looney Tunes type of slapstick. While Daniel Waters co-wrote this, Michael Lehmann (director of Heathers) did this. Going from Heathers and Meet the Applegates to this....whoa. Talk about a radical departure in terms of budget and scope.

I really hope they do an episode for Meet The Applegates. So much weird.

Nundercover 8: Old Habit Die Hard

I think you just stumbled onto the title of the next Die Hard movie if they ever make another one.

orbiting lab of a corporation developing military technology that has been experimenting with gene splicing and attempting to clone the perfect Nun soldier.

This plan sounds...highly nunethical.

How about calling it Nundercovers instead, and make it a sexy espionage series on the USA Network (à la Silk Stalkings)?

That's also an epic idea... And at the end of each episode we show our N-Undercover confessing all the sins that she committed in that episode.

I.E.: "Forgive me, Father for I have sinned! I killed 10 and lied and cursed and worst of all... I said the Lord's name in vain..."

http://www.facebook....112041552195343 (Check out other titles for the Nundercover sequels in the comments lol)

1470071_586644538068373_2027117739_o.jpg

• Like 2

"Staying chaste while being chased" is possibly the best pun in this whole thread. Well done.

Emma Watson is great casting, but the movie would never be finished because Jason would be straight jerking it the whole time.

• Like 4

"Staying chaste while being chased" is possibly the best pun in this whole thread. Well done.

Emma Watson is great casting, but the movie would never be finished because Jason would be straight jerking it the whole time.

hahahaha thanks! the jerking factor is something i should have considered but really, who could blame him?

It sounds like a Gap commercial.

Not too far from what I was going for (glittering 80's pre-teen fantasy)!

(I also did last week's, which was totally inspired by the Congo ep.)

Sign in to follow this