🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 9 — Michael Showalter, Our Close Friend

Ok, so I'm super excited about Mike Schwalter's new podcast since it's cat-centric and I'm a cat-and-fun-loving person. I think I'm going to really like his show. Judging by the recent outpouring of cat love on this forum, I suspect I'm not alone. I wonder if Hayes and Sean took this into account before inviting Schwalter onto the podcast. Aren't they concerned we might desert them for greener cat-filled pastures??! And now with Hayes dealing with his butt injuries and resisting treatment... I dunno, I just worry that their p-cast won't be up to par... I guess I'll have to wait and see. :unsure:

• Like 6

Freja, I want to like your post but I can't because Scott Anchorman has limited the amount of things I'm allowed to like! Damn you, Scott Anchorman, you cheeky slut you!

• Like 1

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time."

— Nelson Mandelz

• Like 1

i would like more like votes per day too, some days i post a lot

• Like 3

I'm really burnt out on my British gimmick. I'm actually British so I thought it would come easily but I can't be bothered. Suggestions for new gimmicks welcome

• Like 3

I'm really burnt out on my British gimmick. I'm actually British so I thought it would come easily but I can't be bothered. Suggestions for new gimmicks welcome

I'd suggest obsessive superfan but I'm already doing that and I don't like competition. So back the fuck off.

• Like 3

You assumed right kinda, I do enjoy watching sports as an unathletic overweight white nerd I don't play, though I played football in middleschool all those years ago. Baseball is my favorite sport though, I'm a huge Pirate fan and was so happy to see them make the playoffs since the last time was when I was 3.

Hey Not the Narnold,

I think you missed what I was hoping to happen here. I was really hoping that you and I could get in a heated debate about the Steelers vs. The Bengals.

It seems like everyone who lives here loves to talk about how much they hate the steelers, and I assumed it was the same in Pittsburgh.

I don't really care, but we could pretend to 'get into it'

• Like 2

PS - Yes, I am definitely insinuating that Andy Kneis is responsible for the deaths of Paul Walker and Nelson Mandela. Because he hates freedom and attractive people.

My fast and/or furious lifestyle might be responsible for recent celebrity deaths as well as Hayes' butt injury but I'll be darned if any of you dimwits will insinuate that I don't like freedom. I'm the wildest fuckin stallion there ever was and you all are just mad you can't tame me.

• Like 4

My fast and/or furious lifestyle might be responsible for recent celebrity deaths as well as Hayes' butt injury but I'll be darned if any of you dimwits will insinuate that I don't like freedom. I'm the wildest fuckin stallion there ever was and you all are just mad you can't tame me.

Thank God you wrote this. My day just got so fucking good. And it's only 10:09AM.

As Seattle City Attorney, Pete Holmes, would say: "free podcast."

• Like 2

This is two weeks now that they haven't given the Pupcorn Gallery a chance to ask questions to upcoming guests. Perhaps my own schtick of being misinformed about who the guest might be or not-totally-accurate question asking has worn too thin.

Sorry I ruined it, everyone. Sorry that Hayes and Sean don't like their forums to be blowing up anymore. Sorry that they'll never ask their close friend, Brett Gelman, to be on the show.

• Like 4

I think the HH fanbase's need to be perpetually reassured is what's really causing Hayes+Sean to despise us. Also now that Chanson can't like everything.

• Like 3

i hope they like me, or indeed that anyone at all does

• Like 3

i have a question for the person you interviewed for the show tomorrow: do u like being on podcasts?

i know the podcast has already been recorded, so plz text the guest my question and have them skype me

• Like 1

Don't worry y'all, Sean and Hayes (or "Hayes and Sean" as I like to call them) are just setting us up for the "wow" moment tomorrow. They have been reading this the whole time and they are planning on taking names and giving those names shout outs.

I heard that they had to keep quiet because this next guest is, how do you say, a certain leader of the free world:

Mr. Kim Jong-un

• Like 1

oh dont ask that person my question i guess, thats a dumb guest to have on your show

• Like 1

that was mean, im sorry, my apologies to mister un

• Like 1

This is two weeks now that they haven't given the Pupcorn Gallery a chance to ask questions to upcoming guests. Perhaps my own schtick of being misinformed about who the guest might be or not-totally-accurate question asking has worn too thin.

Sorry I ruined it, everyone. Sorry that Hayes and Sean don't like their forums to be blowing up anymore. Sorry that they'll never ask their close friend, Brett Gelman, to be on the show.

Maybe we should abandon the forums and see what happens...

I feel like it's too late to do that. I love you all too much now.

btw, American Horror Stories season 2 on netflix.

I only have two words to describe it... Very Scary.

There is not nearly enough butts and side boobs to keep me from feeling safe and 'un scared'

DO NOT WATCH THIs show. There's even a franklinstein in it i think.

• Like 3

btw, American Horror Stories season 2 on netflix.

Please inform me once you've reached the Pepper Pepper Bo Bepper scene

• Like 1

I think the HH fanbase's need to be perpetually reassured is what's really causing Hayes+Sean to despise us. Also now that Chanson can't like everything.

Don't worry, I have some likes to fritter away wastefully today. Thanks for your concern.

I may be an economics major, but I still don't really understand how supply and demand work. Especially when Scott Anchorman arbitrarily decides to put a limit on the supply of happiness and joy so as to make it more valuable and hoard all of the joy for himself.

i hope they like me, or indeed that anyone at all does

You seem to like you, isn't that good enough? There are people here, namely me, who don't like themselves and need other people's reassurance way more than you do, Greggy. So, as I said to Common Sence, back the fuck off. I need this!

• Like 2

Don't worry y'all, Sean and Hayes (or "Hayes and Sean" as I like to call them) are just setting us up for the "wow" moment tomorrow. They have been reading this the whole time and they are planning on taking names and giving those names shout outs.

I heard that they had to keep quiet because this next guest is, how do you say, a certain leader of the free world:

Mr. Kim Jong-un

So when I heard the news yesterday something kept resonating in the back of my brain-skull. What was it?! It was your comment! Mr. Kim Jong-un is an anticipated guest on HH (maybe it has already been recorded?). Mr. Kim Jong-un just executed his uncle, one of the most powerful men in North Cornea, for being a womanizer and a traitor. Is he making room for Hayes and Sean in his administration? They've got to be sick of the comedy scene by now and politics is the obvious next move, and he'd be the person to reach out to, them being such good friends and all.

Better question yet, did Sean and Hayes request the Uncle be "removed"?

I know Brandon Content and Rando Content is all the rage now, but if we could just COOL it for a minute and revisit this episode, you would find that Brando Content is also very good and nice.