🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
EarBear

Fogelnest Files named one of AV Club's 10 Best of 2103

http://www.avclub.com/article/the-best-podcasts-of-2013-106168

Sincerest of congrants on this well deserved recognition, Jake. You've done truly great work this year. I know I speak for many fans, both on this message board and off, in saying I really look forward to hearing future episodes of your always thoughtful and appropriately silly podcast.

Much love, good buddy.

• Like 2

Topic was not a typo - obviously I am writing this from the future.

Jake, congrats on still being around in 90 years.

• Like 5

Fortunately for Jake and all of us Filers (term I just made up), they don't know how to compile a top ten, because it actually finished 11th. But still, congrats!

As someone who listens to a ton of podcasts, it feels weird that I don't listen to the majority of these and haven't even heard of some of them, but I guess they're covering all podcasts here rather than just comedy shows. Isn't Podmass just comedy (or at least comedy-adjacent)?

• Like 1

Woo hoo!!

tumblr_mo77nn06hA1rrx588o1_400.gif

• Like 2

taxi-drive-clap.gif

Great news, Jake! Well deserved.

BTW, I loved your role in the YOUR WHOLE series! :D

• Like 1

AV Club? Yaaawn. Let me know up when Jake receives a real honor, like being named "Man of The Year" by the American Bread and Butter Council.

• Like 2

Congrats and thanks for the hard work, Jake (and Earwolf crew). I've only recently discovered your show and it brings me a huge amount of joy; your age and interest in alt-pop culture are similar to mine and so this show is like hanging out with an old friend. Looking forward to continued weirdness. Bring the show on the road, come up to Portland sometime!

• Like 2

Thanks everybody!

No Jake, Thank YOU.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this