🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
cbc

Fan Videos

Hey guys, I took a few clips from the podcast and animated them. I'm teaching a Flash Animation course and was looking for something to quickly put together as a demo for the students. I have never actually played D&D before, but listen to the show while I work and have been totally fascinated. Check them out, I might upload more later:

Amarth Meets Blackee Green

The Spirit Bear

-CB

• Like 11

Crap... these are awesome. The part when Blackee is imagining Sylvester Stallone is the best. Great job making Gerry look like a stoned hippie.

This is next level shit. You could really make this into an animated TV show - I'd love to see the entire adventure animated. Nice editing on cutting out the parts where they actually roleplay, it sounds really good.

• Like 1

Cool, sounds like you guys wouldn't mind more scenes? I have a few other clips lined up and might put them together when I teach the class again in January. Also, would be happy to see videos by any other folks if they are out there.

• Like 2

Cool, sounds like you guys wouldn't mind more scenes? I have a few other clips lined up and might put them together when I teach the class again in January. Also, would be happy to see videos by any other folks if they are out there.

Yes yes yes! Do more! I've seen that Spirit Bear clip like 10 times now. Something about seeing the podcast animated is just as refreshing as the first time I saw the fan art...

• Like 1

So, i obviously love the show, why else would i be here? That said, something about your animation makes it so much more amusing! Those audio clips probably wouldn't get much more than a smirk out of context, yet i found myself laughing out loud at your videos :-D

Thanks for letting us see them, i hope more will be here in the not too distant future!

So there is already one in the works using audio clips from the second podcast, but there will be more. I am curious, what were your some of your other favorite scenes from the podcast that might be good to animate? (Like, from the earlier Amarth/Spirit Bear episodes).