🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Once Bitten seems a shoo-in here. From the amazing soundtrack to the INSANELY creepy butler (Cleavon Little) to the super racist accent of the librarian...well, everything! This comedic vampire flick is so bad...and for HDTGM, that's bloody good.

The basic plot involves an old vampire broad who, with the help of her raper-looking butler, needs to feed on a virgin thrice each year before halloween. There are a few scenes in this one that actually stood out to me as genuinely funny. Jim Carrey and his girlfriend are at a drive-in at one point (the high school fuck spot), and she refuses to give it up. He resigns and steps outside the ice-cream truck (yes, ice cream truck) in frustration. Then, we get a nice arial view of the cars surrounding them and the various sex-capades going on. Legs hanging out of windows, all the cars are bouncing, and a couple of pretty funny butt-shots. Even the title track of this one is so terrible that it's catchy. Once bitten, you won't feel no pain. Once bitten, we'll be singing in the rain...

Some of my favorite lines are:

"We're homos! We're rump-rangers!"

"I haven't had anything this pure since the Vienna Boy's Choir hit town."

"Oh, Mark...I can't believe you're going to throw away our relationship for a one-night stand with a chauffeur and a butler and a slut who eats buttons!"

"How'd you like to have your crotch set on fire!"

Have a look at this one, and I'm sure you'll be disappointed.

This film is amazing and hilarious, but I would assume probably fairly dated by now.

Hands Off:

Watching that clip just made me sad that Cleavon Little isn't around anymore. Dude could make you laugh with just a glance.

I found this movie today, Once bitten. Not sure how it ever got past me, but seeing that Vampires Kiss may never happen. maybe we could make this the first Jim carry movie to be done on HDTGM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ERIQZOHlAc

Mark Kendall is a regular guy! and by regular we mean he goes to the bathroom on time.

The movies poster does a good job of summing up the film real well.

6r3vgj.jpg

Yep this is going to suck.

• Like 1

I remember watching this movie for the first time at a bad vampire movie party. That same night I saw Dracula 2000 and Return to Salem's Lot, and I think Once Bitten may have been the best of the three which isn't saying much, but I just couldn't deny Jim Carreys' slick dance moves.

• Like 1

Ohh does he dance in this movie? I've got the film and am going to watch it this weekend. I hope it makes me laugh.

HOLY SHIT!!!! Look what I found the collection is complete!.

2dv9c7r.jpg

i haven't been this excited since

told me I could get 20 80s hits on one set of vinyl.
  • Like 2

Can someone tell me is this worse than Earth Girls Are Easy because I don't think it can be

A good pairing with this movie is My Best Friend's a Vampire. Stars the best friend from House and Odo from DS9.

A good pairing with this movie is My Best Friend's a Vampire. Stars the best friend from House and Odo from DS9.

or the more recent remake Vamps (2012)

or the more recent remake Vamps (2012)

Pretty sure Vamps isn't a remake of anything. It is terrible, though.

• Like 1

Ok this is no vampires kiss. Vampires kiss is a great movie even if you find it funny, it's still entertaining.

This film on the other hand I didn't laugh once. that's a first for a Jim Carrey movie for me.

only odd funny part that I found strange and didn't work. and it's the best part of the movie was the opening drive.

k1wih1.jpg

They go for this drive down the Hollywood strip like they have never been out of the house before in there lives.

and everyone along the way, waves at them like they have never seen a ice cream truck before.

OHH LOOK IT'S A ICE CREAM TRUCK!!! Wave,

in that opening scene Jim Carrey does a crazy man head reaction shake about 10 times.

Lots of little Carrey face moments in this movie, it's like eastereggs on a dvd disc, once you notice them.

Sign in to follow this