🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 261 — Nubile Agape

The holidays are a time to spend with family so gather round the ol’ laptop and listen to a special Bing! Bong! Comedy! with Who Charted? co-host/Scott’s wiiife Kulap Vilaysack and comedian Shelby Fero of the Analyze Fish family! We’ll hear about their holiday traditions and get a taste of the Who Charted? Holiday Bundle. Also joining in on the festivities is legendary singer Aaron Neville who tells us a bit about Kwanzaa through song!

I just don't get Scott and Kulap. Are they married or something?

And I thought Coco butter was Ice-T's wife's brand of butter.

Very confusing episode.

• Like 1

All those subtle hints that Rocky Aukerman was performing that absurd "Shelby Fero" character had me cracking up. Talented dog.

I think that after this taping Scott and his wife went home to have some Kulap Vilaysex

• Like 4

Shelby Fero... I'll chalk up everything that made me cringe to her being a youngster. It seems like she's playing dumb some times but then again she never saw Jaws until Analyze Fish. Funny ep. Love that Awky Auky Fam dynamic.

• Like 1

Shelby was hilarious... like a female Harris Wittels

• Like 6

While I realize you can never get a full sense of a person from the podcast medium, every time I hear Kulap on anything I think "What a lovely human being". From her pre concert concern on Anlyze Fish, Her appearance on HDTGM, and assorted stray episodes round 'bouts she consistently comes across as the nicest person in the room. I feel like that sort of thing should get some shine.

Good god, why does Aaron Nevile's easy betrayal of Earth make me laugh so hard.

• Like 7

Shelby Fero... I'll chalk up everything that made me cringe to her being a youngster. It seems like she's playing dumb some times but then again she never saw Jaws until Analyze Fish. Funny ep. Love that Awky Auky Fam dynamic.

I don't play Dungeons and Dragons. I don't care about Dungeons and Dragons. But when she was making fun of Brian's podcast DURING THE COMMERCIAL on Analyze Fish...welp. Not paying any attention to what she has to say. Just a dick thing to do. I don't even care how cool it makes you to pick on nerds!

At least we got two all time best-ofs in three weeks. That's gotta be a record.

• Like 4

I don't play Dungeons and Dragons. I don't care about Dungeons and Dragons. But when she was making fun of Brian's podcast DURING THE COMMERCIAL on Analyze Fish...welp. Not paying any attention to what she has to say. Just a dick thing to do. I don't even care how cool it makes you to pick on nerds!

At least we got two all time best-ofs in three weeks. That's gotta be a record.

The Nerd poker guys (and girl) are my favorite human beings that I don't know in real life. Attacking them without warrant will always bring out a protective instinct, and possibly a slanderous warsong from Patton Oswalt.

• Like 1

While I realize you can never get a full sense of a person from the podcast medium, every time I hear Kulap on anything I think "What a lovely human being". From her pre concert concern on Anlyze Fish, Her appearance on HDTGM, and assorted stray episodes round 'bouts she consistently comes across as the nicest person in the room. I feel like that sort of thing should get some shine.

Also there's an entire podcast she co-hosts that's p cool

• Like 5

Scott's being very naughty in that cover picture. I'm gonna tell his wife.

Mavis?

• Like 9

The Nerd poker guys (and girl) are my favorite human beings that I don't know in real life. Attacking them without warrant will always bring out a protective instinct, and possibly a slanderous warsong from Patton Oswalt.

Comedians making fun of other comedians. HOW TREACHEROUS! BURN HEEERR! BURRRRNN HERRR!!

I hope this keeps up in the thread so Scott can give another sincere thanks to the forums in the holiday episode.

• Like 7

Comedians making fun of other comedians. HOW TREACHEROUS! BURN HEEERR! BURRRRNN HERRR!!

I hope this keeps up in the thread so Scott can give another sincere thanks to the forums in the holiday episode.

Shelby was great on the podcast, no one is calling for torches, just a bit of professional courtesy.

ps. Horatio's off topic WYR questions cemented this appearance as an all time best.

Aaron Neville is like the absolute perfect character for Horatio Sanz, and I have no idea why.

• Like 8

I have played D&D, I do care about D&D, and if I started a podcast about D&D I would totally expect to get some shit off people for it. A bit of lighthearted mocking from another comedian is, I'd have thought, the least of their worries.

Shelby is great, I like her mix of quick-wittedness and dopeyness. SUFFRA-GET CITY.

Also hearing Scott and Kulap together always fills me with glee.

• Like 4

the great cocoa butter dilemma of 2013 what a time to be alive..this ep was amazing i love horatio shelby was great and i think kulap being there makes scott more sharp shes a great addition on any podcast. id like to hear the song again

• Like 2

Hey did you know that we can control the size and font of our posts on here? And that if you copy tweets over they default as tiny black letters and if you post again the same comment with the intent of going back to delete the first

comment you will find that you are only able to
that post and not delete it like you might want to also have you heard of this place gobeki tepe in turkey pretty wild.

I saw todays episode picture & I was like come on scott, stop bragging & not classy. Then I listened, sorry for doubting you.

Sincerley

@harrypalmstrike

I've now heard Shelby on Analyze Fish, The Fogelnest Files and Comedy Bang Bang. So.....her whole shtick is that she's young and doesn't know about a lot of things that older people know about? That's fun. :) El Chupacabra: "Sarcasm!"

• Like 6