🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 10 — Kyle Newacheck, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes remember the late Nelson Mandela during That’s A Wrap and talk about the other side of the business known as The Hobbies. Later, KYLE NEWACHECK (director/star of Workofholics) stops by to speak on his earlier Hong Kong action films, living the studio life, his time as a film teacher, and co-directing an upcoming film with Nathan Lane.

Great show guys. I forgive you for stealing all of the best Nelson Mandela/Paul Walker jokes from the forums and then pretending that you didn't read them. It was a silent nod to how funny everyone in here has been lately

:)

• Like 3

I haven't listened to the episode and I don't know who Kyle Newacheck is but can you ask him when he gets his paycheck does he go "oooh, new-a-check"

• Like 1

Great news, should be able to listen to this soon I hope.

Still stuck in traffic?

• Like 1

PS - I saw a Prudential real estate sign that had "Mayhem, Fuck Who Heard" spray painted on it. Can someone speak on that?

Also, Montana doesn't have mesas. It does have buttes though... I knew what you meant. I'm not sure you guys knew what you meant, but I did.

• Like 1

Great episode, these things just keep going up in quality.

We did the math and we figured out why:

Clean Shaven Sean leads to Haggard Hayes, then a sharp uptick in facial hair density until we arrive at Weird Beard Newacheck.

This is a simple formula to follow. Just ask Brett Gelman.

• Like 2

I thought this was a funny episode and I had fun listening to it when I was going about my boring life. No jokes or irony this is my honest opinion whatever who cares.

• Like 5

I thought this was a funny episode and I had fun listening to it when I was going about my boring life. No jokes or irony this is my honest opinion whatever who cares.

• Like 4

So, I got to thinking and I realized something today. All of you guys are my bros. Over the past few months of posting on these forums, I have come to love and respect every one of you guys, even Toby Keith Sweat. I didn't expect to because forums are so impersonal and full of weirdos who obsess over dumb shit and post way way way too much, but I've grown attached to you guys and our weird little community/personality cult devoted to Sean and Hayes.

So, if any one of you dinguses ever find yourselves in Seattle, I would gladly buy you a beer and chin wag with you about Hollywood and how successful we all are (or about The Challenge/Real World). For Realsies.

Also, I swear I won't murder you. Well, at least I'll try not to. I mean, some people are just so murderable...

• Like 6

beer would compromise my str8 edge lifestyle but we could split a gallon of milk

• Like 4

beer would compromise my str8 edge lifestyle but we could split a gallon of milk

Only if there's a twirly crazy straw. Or is that also against your Str8 edge lifestyle? I don't really understand str8 edge... Is it like gluten free or what?

• Like 1

no, curly straws are cool, tho calling them 'crazy' is a little insentsitive

• Like 2

no, curly straws are cool, tho calling them 'crazy' is a little insentsitive

differently able straws, fine.

• Like 2

Kyle Newschick is now the third Workofholics guest to appear on the podcasts. Where is Adam Levine? Off doing Modren Family.

And where are the Eastern Bound & Down guests?? Surely an Andy Daly knows where the Earlwolf studios are located.

Scoop Troop::end transmission::

• Like 2

I couldn't actually follow what you guys were talking about, BUT I still had a great time. Keep it up; love the show!

Rating:

• Like 2

Sorry all, but I know why our boys haven't been asking us for guest questions recently. I have uncovered some chilling -maybe even too scary- news about the forums: there is a spy living among us. This spy has cracked our secret code and is delivering our super pooper secret messages to Clements $ Hayes. So here's what C$H know: burdrulz hates the "big salad" episode of Seinfeld, Chanson wrote his name in the snow in urine, Common Sence won his Grandma in a raffle, and we all call Hollywood Handbook "Reality Show Sh.., uh, I mean, Hollywood Handbook".

Oh, and Not the Narnold's new nickname is Skrimps.

This is the worst day of my life.

• Like 7

Sorry all, but I know why our boys haven't been asking us for guest questions recently. I have uncovered some chilling -maybe even too scary- news about the forums: there is a spy living among us. This spy has cracked our secret code and is delivering our super pooper secret messages to Clements $ Hayes. So here's what C$H know: burdrulz hates the "big salad" episode of Seinfeld, Chanson wrote his name in the snow in urine, Common Sence won his Grandma in a raffle, and we all call Hollywood Handbook "Reality Show Sh.., uh, I mean, Hollywood Handbook".

DAMMIT Valerie, I've been working for weeks to uncover the spy, now my counter-intelligence operation is completely compromised and my agents are in serious danger! *slams fist on table* Can't you see that the artist formerly known as NotTheNarnold now affectionately known as skrimps has been posting less and less and Chance-own has been posting as much as greggy in order to gain the trust of monsieur BoodRulz and Octer-Dr.-puss so that we can slowly suss out who's giving up our super poopers' secrets???? THE ONLY CLEAN MAN IN THIS TOPSY TURVY WORLD IS TOBY KEITH SWEAT! Now I have to redecorate my bunker in geneva, that's going to fucking kill my weekend bro.

P.S. this episode was alright, I guess I laughed and enjoyed it a little bit.

• Like 6

P. good episode. I enjoy Work of Holics a lot so it was nice to get some insider scoop from the man behind the camera.

Sad to hear about Nelson Mandellon, he was a great shining star and will definitely be missed.

• Like 1

You guys, I'm beginning to think that Hayes is a lesbian...

• Like 1

DAMMIT Valerie, I've been working for weeks to uncover the spy, now my counter-intelligence operation is completely compromised and my agents are in serious danger! *slams fist on table* Can't you see that the artist formerly known as NotTheNarnold now affectionately known as skrimps has been posting less and less and Chance-own has been posting as much as greggy in order to gain the trust of monsieur BoodRulz and Octer-Dr.-puss so that we can slowly suss out who's giving up our super poopers' secrets???? THE ONLY CLEAN MAN IN THIS TOPSY TURVY WORLD IS TOBY KEITH SWEAT! Now I have to redecorate my bunker in geneva, that's going to fucking kill my weekend bro.

P.S. this episode was alright, I guess I laughed and enjoyed it a little bit.

I swear, I wanna be BFFs with all y'all. This made me laugh so hard.

To echo Chanson's sentiment, if any of you are ever in Stockton, Ca (and why wouldn't you be?) let's hang, bro. You can come to my zumba class with me, kay? Luv ya, TTYL.

• Like 5