🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 10 — Kyle Newacheck, Our Close Friend

Is there any way to get a copy of engineer Cody's stand up? Given how quickly he was able to go toe-to-toe with the dudes on this episode, I assume he at least has a tight five out there somewhere.

• Like 1

I have come to love and respect every one of you guys, even Toby Keith Sweat.

I know we've had some rough patches in the past and we've both said some terrible things about each others friends and families that we wish we could take back, but I'm happy that we can finally bury the hatchet here. Namaste.

THE ONLY CLEAN MAN IN THIS TOPSY TURVY WORLD IS TOBY KEITH SWEAT!

I'm the hero Hollywood Handbook deserves, not the one it needs. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I just made all of that up.

• Like 6

Next week's guest will be Frankie Muniz. He will be on to discuss jumping behind the camera and making the switch from actor to director, as he did with his recent project, Shemale Locker Room Surprise Vol. 5.

Please. Submit. Your. Questions... NOW!

Frankie's a bad guest because the only word he knows how to say is "relax."

• Like 1

It turns out that if you only like the things you think are funny you don't run out of likes... Weird.

• Like 3

sean and hayes touched on mummies but they never really got into how friggin scary they can be. articulate on that.

too scary

• Like 1

You guys,

I agree with chans own that you're my bros. I'm gonna be in NYC again this weekend. Mostly brklyn. What should I do?

What I cannn tell you will most likely happen is lots of raging. I mean, I'm a little worried one of us might not make it through the weekend.

and probably a really drunk post.

however...

Anyone have any ideasasss?

I think we're getting drunk tattoos tomorrow night, so please don't suggest that because I know you were probably going to.

• Like 2

Next week's guest will be Frankie Muniz. He will be on to discuss jumping behind the camera and making the switch from actor to director, as he did with his recent project, Shemale Locker Room Surprise Vol. 5.

1. Frankie Muniz was in "Spy Kids".

2. We know there's a spy in the forums, and we know that C$H affectionately refer to themselves as 'the kids'.

2.5. The spy must have a link to Muniz!

3. Frankie Muniz is best known (in America) for his role in "Saving Mr. Agent Cody Banks".

3.5. The infil-traitor is Engineer Cody masquerading as some user in these forums!

I'm asking too many questions of the wrong kind. I don't want to end up like one of the Whodunnit contestants - really actually not pretend dead. So I'm going dark for a while, off the grid.

Except to check these message boards.

**EDIT** My armchair theory has been debunked because Frankie Muniz wasn't actually in "Spy Kids" someone must have just planted that in my memory. Or I scrambled my brains this morning instead of my eggs!

• Like 2

Burdrulz, you should vlog your trip to Brooklyn so that we can all be there with you. Just a thought.

Also, look out for sincerity and earnestness, it should be avoided and/or eliminated at all cost.

• Like 2

mr foglenest: how do you come up with new catchphrases?

• Like 1

Question for Mr. Fognestle: What do you think your part is in the "Third Wave" podcast movement and how do you deal with the internal Earlwolf politics?

Follow-up: Does honey really come from bee butts?

You once had Adam Sandler appear in your bedroom for Squirt TV. Do you feel jilted that he never asked you to take a ride on the Grown Ups cash money train?

Jake, if you were stranded on a desert island and had to have one other Hollywood star on the island with you for the rest of your days, who would it be and why? Brooke Shields or a volleyball are not acceptable answers.

Not falling for this hoax again. No sir.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee-- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee-- that says, fool me once, shame on-- shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again."

• Like 3

Mr Jake "The Snake" Fogelnest,

I'm scared of snakes (they're too scary.) How did you overcome the inherent fear of snakes that's ingrained in all human beings as a natural instinct to preserve our own lives and become the world renowned snake charmer that you are today?

Also, what cut of jeans is best?

• Like 2

Update: Jake refused to answer most of these questions. Said they were beneath him.

Let's try again. We record with Andy Daly next week. What have you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask Hayes to ask?

• Like 1

During your time on Easybounding Down how much boner in the spandex biking shorts was Andy Daly?

• Like 1

How often do you, Jon Daly, John Daly the golfer, Carson Daly, and Jon "Daily (Show)" Stewart get together? Is it daily?

• Like 3

Hey Andy, you got your start on MAD tv. Did you enjoy dressing up in those 1960s clothes? Are you still friends with Jon Hamm?

• Like 2

mr daly: you are really really funny, i like you a lot

mr clements: please figure out a way to make that a question

• Like 3

Questions for Andy Daly:

Will you be my Dad?

Is Paul Reiser cool?

You speak on podcasts a lot. Speak on that.

• Like 3

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting lately. I got this new job that I shouldn't really tell you about but since you guys (or some of you guys) are like family I guess I can share. The Denver Horses hired me as Patton Mann's personal Quarterbacking coach. Its been intense we've been wearing helmets and putting our feet into these things that are like tiny pools but the water is hot. (See attached Picture) ku-xlarge.jpg

I'm to the right but we're factiming as to not break eye contact as per his request.

Also did you guys know there's this weird green stuff you can buy in Denver that if you smoke it you feel good? I think its new or something, why has this not caught on elsewhere? Though it has made me not remember how to log into my Earwolf account.

Now here's some questions I have for Ser (I spell it that way cause of George RR Martin, so I'm cool!) Andrew Daly the fifth

Why is it that TV is mostly sitcoms now a days? Why are there no shows that show real life in a real way?

Out of all the forum members, who's your favorite?

Why are all Candy Canes made in Mexico?

Are Sean and Hayes secretly the same person but like that Fighting Group movie?

• Like 4

"There's an old saying in Tennessee-- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee-- that says, fool me once, shame on-- shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again."

This is one of my favorite quotes ever. Thank you for keeping the comedic flame of G dubs forever burning.