🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 10 — Kyle Newacheck, Our Close Friend

Haven't posted in the last 10 comments, so I figured I should probably chime in here.

• Like 5

I heard a rumor on TMZ that the ol' "Handbook Boyzz" aren't going to even acknowledge the forums again unless there are at least 100 posts or above each week. Something about their "status quota."

Greggy, you are going to have the lead the charge on this one if anyone is ever going to get a shoutout again.

Chanson, your 1 in 10's need to be 1 in 2's from here on out.

• Like 1

I heard a rumor on TMZ that the ol' "Handbook Boyzz" aren't going to even acknowledge the forums again unless there are at least 100 posts or above each week. Something about their "status quota."

Greggy, you are going to have the lead the charge on this one if anyone is ever going to get a shoutout again.

Chanson, your 1 in 10's need to be 1 in 2's from here on out.

k

• Like 1

Andy, you starred as the evil Mayor Brown in the live action animated movie, Yogi Bear. How much time did you have to spend in the motion capture suit for them to bring all your lifelike motions onto the screen? Sub-question: which fabric was easier for popping boners, the mo-cap suit or the spandex biking shorts?

I feel like I already more than pull my weight in the putting quantity ahead of quality department of these forums.

Also, Burdrulz, I believe it's already Monday on the East Coast and there have been zero drunk posts from you... So, that's a major bummer. I really thought you were better than that. I'm not upset, just disappointed.

PS - Glad to see Not the Narnold has come out of the Narnold closet and admitted that he is, in fact, the Narnold. I pretty much knew it all along mostly. Except for the times when I didn't. Besides those ones.

• Like 2

I have now listened to episode 10 and I thought that it was quite good. Kyle Newacheque (British spelling) has a deep voice. He's a regular John Ham!

Here is my question for Andy Daly:

• Hi Andy. I hope you are well. I am fine. Andy, my question to you is as follows

○ Do dogs have clits?

• Like 3

Hey y'all, hate to be an alarmist here but, does anyone else see the Hollywood Handbook forum permanently "marked as read".... like of the other shows that no longer exist?

Should I file a complaint on computers.com?

Not sure if anyone has asked this before, so here it goes:

Mr Daly, when you are IN the funny zone, are you aware of what you are doing, or is it like "Hulk-ing" out where you have no memory of what happened after you leave the funny zone?

Problem solved. I just bought a new Gateway computer.

• Like 2

Andrew Everyday, does it make you upset to look at Hayes and think about how you laid the foundation for Eastbounding Down and then Hayes came along to cause the show to be canceled this last season cause of all the curse words he used in the scripts?

• Like 1

Update: Jake refused to answer most of these questions. Said they were beneath him.

Whenever all the questions are really bad and awful you could refer to this as "The Poopcorn Galler-pee." You can have that one for free

Also, Andy Daly, who hindered you the most in your rise to stardom? Who's top of the old enemy-list?

Andy, you wear glasses. Does this pigeonhole you to part that are supposed to be smart people and also what's your favorite kind of smart person?

• Like 1