🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 54 — Wolf Whisper

We find our heroes heading East toward the mountains as they hope to find crystals that will be able to power up their ship when suddenly Damien Darkomen hears the whisper of a wolf. Will the gang have to battle some wolves? Tune in to find out!

"he slapped his thigh and his...weird penis" nearly died at that part i love the way this is going.. too many amazing moments

"confetti shit and mustache glue"..im whispering to wolves from now on..great ep

• Like 5

I was super happy that they met the dwarves, then I couldn't stop thinking... well now that dwarven city is totally doomed now that they met the heroes.

And then... "I'm just going to light this up!"

Didn't they learn anything from Spirit Bear's death?

• Like 2

"I spent some time in a cell..."

Gerry's drunken Sir Richard roleplay is the best thing in the entirety of this show, I hope we get to hear more of it in future episodes. I would love a story arc of a drunken Sir Richard mourning the destruction of Glennishmore.

• Like 5

Wow. Thanks for the shoutout. Though Lukas probably spent more time on his great stuff so hopefully he also gets mentioned by name :)

Just after dusk is a tricky lighting situation. Good thing I've had many a afternoons in the snow as a kid. The dwarven city will be so awesome!

HYdWR88.jpg

• Like 13

Was listening to this episode between jobs riding in the work van. My coworker was very confused by me saying "Goddamn it Blackie-Green". But seriously I expected the worst when I heard Blaine say "Let's just light it up"

Also congrats to Gustaf on the name drop. Your art has been the background on my phone for the past couple of weeks.

• Like 2

A cool and mirthful episode. Nice to see some cool NPGs being added to the epic saga!

Also some good lines from everyone too...

- Sark's "Palisad" comment against the newly emo-Sir Richard gave me a good chuckle.

- "It's a good sting, like without the Police"- a good one from Blaine.

- "The Randy Quaid of dwarves"- Gerry's zinger.

- "Confetti, Shit and Moustache Glue"- Ken's amazeballs answer to Trondoor (sp?)'s look. and then a brilliant riff onto the much "I need to fucking see this 70s Cop Show"

Looking forward to the dwarf kingdom!

-R

• Like 1

I'm still working on this episode, but I had to pause for some basic paint, then say...

Sark is really turning out to be more metal than I first thought! \m/ :-) \m/

1319.jpg

• Like 4

I fucking LOVE this Trondoor guy (Trondore sp?).  Hell yes Sark.

Right!? Lucky break that he took the destruction of his shelter with just a chuckle. Blackee dodged one there.

As for the show attracting artists, it's probably because of the unusually vivid world that is the result of Sark's imagination and the awesome players. It's not a coincidence, that's for sure.

• Like 5

HA! A drunken Sir Richard - hilarious. ... And please get Patton Oswalt! That would be amazing.

Lastly - yea - the artwork being cranked out is freaking insane.

• Like 2

...and again, I'm at work. The above was done with my master class ms paint skills! ;-)

Udo Trondoor's epic party! \m/ \m/

1336016748110.jpg

WHooooo there Mustaine as a Gnome..... common you cant make the best thing to ever come out of metallisuck. a Gnome....

Other than that i agree..... Good To see the man on the silver mountain agin..

• Like 1

The excised opening of next week's episode, because YOU demanded it...

Trondor, "Welcome to Vex...We Dwarves built this city Many Millenia ago...(gaze turns inwards)...Yeah, I remember...We built this City...We built this City on Rock and Troll...."

Cue musical number... (redacted)...

• Like 3

WHooooo there Mustaine as a Gnome..... common you cant make the best thing to ever come out of metallisuck. a Gnome....

Other than that i agree..... Good To see the man on the silver mountain agin..

Hey, I'm a huge Megadeth fan. That pic of him with that haircut just worked well on that body. Actually the only one that is a slam on purpose...Fat Axl.

• Like 1

This is all I could think about whenever Sark did Trogdore's voice. Awesome episode! It isn't long and after listening to the episode it is certainly worth a click over.

Edited by arctycfox

When Blaine said "I'll light it up"...I thought this was going to turn out as one of the funniest moments on the show - but the dwarf didn't even care. I think Sark had no idea Blaine was going to do that... and realistically I bet it would have ended with the group getting exiled for Blackie's actions. But Sark probably spent a lot of time writing the plot for this particular storyline so that's why that dwarf didn't care. Perhaps the "beaver dam" place that Blackie destroyed was actually really important but Sark switched it's significance at the last second, so that the group could continue on this storyline.

When Blaine said "I'll light it up"...I thought this was going to turn out as one of the funniest moments on the show - but the dwarf didn't even care. I think Sark had no idea Blaine was going to do that... and realistically I bet it would have ended with the group getting exiled for Blackie's actions. But Sark probably spent a lot of time writing the plot for this particular storyline so that's why that dwarf didn't care. Perhaps the "beaver dam" place that Blackie destroyed was actually really important but Sark switched it's significance at the last second, so that the group could continue on this storyline.

I always expect Blackie to 'light it up'. :) Fortunately these Dwarves hate pansies. Blackie has once again accidentally raised the party's stock. But sometimes a rough & tumble bunch, like these mountain dwarves, can be a pain to associate with.

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this