🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 54 — Wolf Whisper

I always expect Blackie to 'light it up'. :)/>/> Fortunately these Dwarves hate pansies. Blackie has once again accidentally raised the party's stock. But sometimes a rough & tumble bunch, like these mountain dwarves, can be a pain to associate with.

Could this be forshadowing?

I think I'm going to buy the Trade of deadpool and Gerry's nova book out of shear gratitude for the drunken adventures of Sir Richard and Damien.

• Like 1

I feel I've come home after years of wandering the wild. I love this comment section.. Strongbad for life, son. *pounds chest to indicate respect*.

Everything is blocked at my work otherwise I'd post the video. My favorite Strongbad email of all time was the Band Names email. I guess all of the music ones were favorites. When I originally came upon that site there were like 3 or 4 email vids. Loved watching that grow, new computers for Strongbad, etc... Fuck man, that is going on 10+ years ago!

• Like 1

I think I'm going to buy the Trade of deadpool and Gerry's nova book out of shear gratitude for the drunken adventures of Sir Richard and Damien.

Thanks, I think you'll enjoy them.

Cheers!

Gerry

• Like 3

Hey, I'm a huge Megadeth fan. That pic of him with that haircut just worked well on that body. Actually the only one that is a slam on purpose...Fat Axl.

ok then Heh METAL!

Things could have gone very differently if it hadn't been dwarves:

"IX-I-I What is your emergency?"

"Yes, my hut has just been Magic MissileTM d by a magic user of some sort."

"Is anyone injured?"

"Yes, my baby was killed by a missile. He only had 1d4 hit points. And my oldest died from the resulting fire. It took us 4 rounds to extinguish him and that was too long."

"Ma'am, rescue is on the way. Be warned there have been reports of a flying elf in the area."

"Damn, Santa"

(Ba-dum chh)

• Like 1

Who goes there!?

The dwarven wolf scout party emerges.

11393633475_84a035c405_c.jpg

hires http://farm8.staticf...394311fc1_o.jpg

Glad to be able to contribute to a current episode for once. I have a feeling the next one will be epic. Looking forward to try out my new 'vomit' brush in photoshop:)

• Like 6

Trondor was hilarious! He reminds me of Ace Rimmer from Red Dwarf. lolz

Great episode again.

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm thinking this whole thing is a time-honored dwarf trick where they realized 1000 years ago that it's easier (and attracts less attention) to get some naive travelers drunk, invite them deep into the bowels of a mountain under the pretense of friendship, and put them to work in the crystal mines than it is to just ride into town and take slaves by force.

Argument against: MIldred is a dwarf. Argument against argument against: Mildred is a dwarf from another tribe/planet/universe* so sew buttons. Maybe they'll make her a supervisor.

Weird that the dwarfish language (and common and other languages) apparently transcends galactic boundaries, which is probably just a D&D thing I should get over. Unless you want to argue that the whole D&Dniverse was populated from one source, not too many generations ago. Which, thanks to the Necromancer, it might be.

Sign in to follow this