🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
GuyYedwab

Four Rooms.

Oh my god. Four excellent directors (including Tarantino and Rodriguez!). Tim Roth. Witches. Jennifer Beals listing off every name for penis she can think of. Antonio Banderas trying to style a kid's hair and giving up.

I don't know what the fuck happened but there wasn't a moment where I wasn't staring at the screen, mouth agape.

Yeah this could work. It is four weird ass tales. Lot of weirdness going on. Plus the time line can be a bit of a mess. Try figuring out how the time lines of the two middle stories line up is a pain because they are supposed to happen at the same time. But there is no way for all that stuff to happen in that time frame...

Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez have done a lot of movies together, I didn't think this one was all that bad. I really enjoyed the Robert Rodriguez short part of the film "The Misbehavers". Antonio Banderas is good in this. The story is based on a well known urban legend that I don't wish to spoil on anyone. but I found it a good play in the subject as I didn't guess at the time what the cause of the problem was.

But what I really love about this movie is the ending with Quentin Tarantino. I feel that steals the movie and rewards us. don't forget Bruce Willis is in this film uncreated too. for me this makes up for Madonna's unnecessary screen time. I feel she was not needed in this film and once again she proofs she can't act.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this