🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 262 — 2013 Holiday Spectacular

Thank you Scott and everyone for another great year of my favorite comedy show

This was the best gift you could have given us, Scott. Loved all of the characs, Jason was great as usual, and Nick was amazing. Thanks for another great year!

"What about Pan?"

"SURE, AS LONG AS HE'S FRYING SOMETHING!!!"

• Like 5

Judging by the photos this seems to have been made up of 3 different recordings. Fair enough for a 2 and a half hour episode.

actually no. just one long evolving recording.

• Like 5

I'm glad no one was around at work today because I couldn't hold back my laughter. Thanks for this amazing podcast and early Christmas Gift! Can we vote for this episode as episode the year? Definitely will be on replay for the next few days. So many quotables from this ep!

Damn, i can't wait till the andy daly podcast starts in earnest!

And that adomian character is so disgusting that it's almostl too mich to bear... but almost, it's actually one of his best, along with his lykus impression

• Like 1

This was so, so good.

The only thing better than PFT's patented off-mic laughter is PFT knowing and singing along to "You Got Me Rockin' Like a Dinosaur".

It sounds like the Bachelor sisters are a product of superfecundation.

• Like 3

What a pleasant surprise, seeing as I just listened to the Nick Lowe episode yesterday

"What about Pan?"

"SURE, AS LONG AS HE'S FRYING SOMETHING!!!"

holy crap. that part would have killed me anyway. but then PFT losing his shit off mic sent me even further off the edge.

but then everything in this episode was amazing.

I was surprised that in the moose-goose thing that no one pointed out how Seuss-ian a thing that was. It immediately made me think of the Seuss book (which one?) where he talked about Mooses drinking moose juice and Gooses drinking goose juice and the troubles it causes when a Moose drinks goose juice and/or a Goose drinks moose juice. so very Seuss.

• Like 2

An instant classic. PFT talking about someone who is saying, "It's a living" gives me a great laugh every time.

Holy cow that was astounding!

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Merrill's 12 Days of Christmas jingle was where I lost my shit... my coworker asked me if I was alright as I was gasping for air. It was wonderful.

And the return of the Bachelor Brothers! But I have a question about them since their last appearance; considering they were 13 years old on the 4th Anniverssary episode (they called Traci Reardon jailbait consider they were younger), how did they get 2 sets of 15 year old twins? Or are they Time Bachelor Brother Bobbies?

I love how open the show seemed. A great lineup and a longer show allowed things to simmer wonderfully a number of weird times.

That lineup is so amazing I find it difficult to press play. It's like some hording instinct is kicking in demanding I squirrel it away for a time of great need.

I AM DOING THAT EXACT SAME THING.

Also, I just won an Earwolf shirt for guessing the five most frequent guests. Between this episode, the Andy Daly preview, and that shirt... Maybe it's just me, but for me, this is the best Earwolf day ever.

• Like 1

I AM DOING THAT EXACT SAME THING.

Also, I just won an Earwolf shirt for guessing the five most frequent guests. Between this episode, the Andy Daly preview, and that shirt... Maybe it's just me, but for me, this is the best Earwolf day ever.

So what was the answer?!

Maybe even best PODCAST day in general for me. Maybe it's in poor taste to hype podcasts not on Earwolf but Scott Aukerman is on BOTH the Thrilling Adventure Hour Christmas special (as are PFT and JHamm) and the live WTF (Jon Wurster and Kyle Dunnigan)!

• Like 1

Official ranking is: Dan Van Kirk (103), Paul F. Tompkins (93), Chris Cox (83), James Adomian (77), Jason Nash (63)

I'm still shocked DVK beat out PFT.

• Like 1

Started listening to this ep, got up to the Dalton Wilcox segment and heard PFT's off mic laughter, and that got me curious about what other guests might be coming up. Checked the pics and instantly peed my pants. Holy SHIT. Even for a Christmas special this guest list is the next level.

I listened to this sight unseen (regarding the guests, I mean) on an Ipod Shuffle, so being at my desk at work and having the biggest stupid grin on my face for around 2 hours was quite awkward...but fully worth it!!! I had a full "Kid On Christmas" dumb-smile as soon as I heard Dalton Wilcox. A killer end to a killer year.

ALSO I CANT FREAKING WAIT FOR THE ANDY DALY PODCAST AND EVERYONE ELSE AGREES

• Like 1

Official ranking is: Dan Van Kirk (103), Paul F. Tompkins (93), Chris Cox (83), James Adomian (77), Jason Nash (63)

I'm still shocked DVK beat out PFT.

That's just a fluke of him being listed as a guest on every single episode of a show that he co-hosts.

I had a dream last night where I met Sylvester Stallone and had to resist the urge to ask him about his brother's appearance on this show.

That's just a fluke of him being listed as a guest on every single episode of a show that he co-hosts.

I had a dream last night where I met Sylvester Stallone and had to resist the urge to ask him about his brother's appearance on this show.

It may be a technical win but it's a win.

I didn't think of him at first for the same reasons. I would not have guessed if not for the hint Earwolf dropped.

Haven't listened to the whole thing yet (CBB is for my commute), but I just wanna say that Nick Lowe is the perfect kind of musical guest for this show. Great tunes and he's quick enough to handle Scott's brand of comedy.

• Like 1

I was crying-laughing while driving over PFT's new Alan Thicke noise. I gasped for air and said, "This is not safe."

I had a great time with Nick Lowe. I pretended he was Pierce Brosnan doing a character.

And I agree with some of the above comments that every time PFT laughs in the background an angel gets it's wings.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this