🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 262 — 2013 Holiday Spectacular

oh wow, i need to hear the songs of ice and fire by the bachelor brothers.

• Like 1

This episode was AWESOME,love the return of the Bachelor Brothers,and everything else I was gonna mention has already been mentioned. Also PFT's insane laughter throughout espcially at the Pan joke was awesome

I was crying-laughing while driving over PFT's new Alan Thicke noise. I gasped for air and said, "This is not safe."

If you haven't picked up the CBBLIVE Tour 2013 episodes and you loved PFT's Alan Thicke noises, then I urge you to at least buy the final show of the tour (Washington DC, Show 2). That show is where PFT really introduced that particular character trait and it is INSANELY entertaining.

• Like 3

Nick Lowe. Not enough said.

Dalton Wilcox breaking both character and eardrums

"I think cold cases are the best kind to solve during Christmas" - Scott Auckerman

Alan Thicke, "uuuh, buuuuh" and also, "guhhhhh".

"Aren't we just then question raping each other?" - The Zukes

Voraphilia - line crossed?

Flying Fish Feast!

Crispmas sounds like a great holiday

Frank Stallone brings the greatest gift the aural medium has ever known, dance.

Two more weeks of winter if The Mind, The Body, The Bag...

Nick Lowe.

Now this is a tradition I can get behind.

Here's something I always ask as soon as someone begins speaking with me: "Is this conversation canonical?"

I can usually tell how good an episode is by the amount of off-microphone laughter.

This episode is off the charts.

This one started a bit off but picked up once Dalton got there. I love PFT's work, I find him consistently brilliant with tremendous range, but the Alan Thicke character leaves me a bit cold. Maybe actually being Canadian makes some of the accent and culture stuff read a bit flat.

I still enjoy PFT in any form, and once Thicke was used as a straight man to flush out the other characters Paul's wit and improv ability shone through, but Alan Thicke is the only character of his that feels thin and a bit lifeless to me. Still, the man crushed "The ghost of Richard Harrow" out of the park, so I have faith he'll find the hook eventually.

And Scott jumping the gun on Jason hedging around the sort of lists that Merril Schindler makes, destroying the whole room, was a borderline Christmas miracle.

Sign in to follow this