🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 11 — Jake Fogelnest, Our Close Friend

"Trollerblade", in which internet trolls are ACTUAL SCARY TROLLS and funny forum commenters must make funny internet comments and post them in a race against time to save Christmas and beat-up and destroy the trolls. They post from inside a roller rink where they were hanging out together.

I want to see The Narnold play the roller dad, greggy be the edgy abused kid, and Chanson be the chubby comic relief kid. All other parts are open.

• Like 2

"Trollerblade", in which internet trolls are ACTUAL SCARY TROLLS and funny forum commenters must make funny internet comments and post them in a race against time to save Christmas and beat-up and destroy the trolls. They post from inside a roller rink where they were hanging out together.

I want to see The Narnold play the roller dad, greggy be the edgy abused kid, and Chanson be the chubby comic relief kid. All other parts are open.

I'm way chubbier than Chanson! But I'm cool being an awesome dad, who's my wife or is she dead/divorced?

• Like 2

Who says I'm chubby? I bragged about how much I work out just a few weeks ago. Valerie Bryant remembers, surely.

This forum is really the main reason why I started eating my feelings in the first place. If I'm gonna get shit for that then I'll need to move on to something more self-destructive so that everyone feels too awkward and uncomfortable to point it out.

Anyone know where a guy can get some heroines or the meths? Keep in mind, I'm on a budget.

• Like 3

Not cool you guys. I was recently diagnosed as having Luke Wilson-Val Kilmer Disease so the chubby jokes really sting

• Like 4

I'm gonna make my own Hollywood Handbook shirt soon if Earwolf won't throw me a bone. It's easy, Earwolf, just put Bai Ling on it or a fucking picture of Kulap and call it a day.

You goddamn shitheads.

Veebs crushing it again.

If you need help making this shirt let me know. I sort of know how to make shhirtssss.

• Like 2

I would very much like to hear about any of the following movies. Thank you for your consideration.

Teen Pope. The movie where a teenager becomes Pope.

Air Bud 19: Going South-PAW. The movie where Air Bud becomes a boxing champion.

Air Bud 20: The Fast & The FURRY-ous. The movie where Air Bud becomes a street racing king.

Air Bud 21: WNB-STRAY. The movie where Air Bud poses as a woman dog and infiltrates the WNBA. He is also homeless for the purposes of the title.

Between The Rocks & A Hard Place. The movie where James Franco gets his arm stuck between Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Alcatraz (aka "The Rock") for 127 hours.

Gravity 2: Son of Gravity. The movie where Gravity's son Gravity Jr. exacts revenge on Sandy Bullock.

22 Jump Street. That new Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum movie. Looks funny as fudge!

Thank you again Mr. Huskey.

• Like 6

Sunstruck: almost identical to Moonstruck, but instead of Cher and Olympia Dukakis, it's Jason Schwartzle as Sunny Bono as Cher and Michael Dukakis.

You guys, I had to skip all the forum and not read any of it yet because i'm so excited to announce my new Holiday Sale.

Veebs asked for it, and we got it. Hollywood Handbook shirts.

Hayes... Sean... Ask earwolf if we can make these because idk bout you bros, but I want one. If earwolf doesn't listen to our demands let's just make them ourselves and get sued by Scott saucer-mon

We got my favorite, the simple but chill bro version.

(obviously these are all tank tops, figured that was pretty obvious why)

HH_Shirt_2.jpg

Next, by request of our favorite Hollywood Handbook Lady Veebs, the "Chilled out bro-ling"

HH_Shirt_1.jpg

And lastly, not to big of a departure here, but it could be funny to have a composition notebook shirt.

Look, it's just an idea you don't have to criticize it.

HH_Shirt_3a.jpg

• Like 10

I'm way chubbier than Chanson! But I'm cool being an awesome dad, who's my wife or is she dead/divorced?

I mean, I only saw the summary notes on the first page of the manuscript on Huskey's desk, but it mentioned that she died and then you divorced her because you were so sad and angry she died.

Who says I'm chubby? I bragged about how much I work out just a few weeks ago. Valerie Bryant remembers, surely.

This forum is really the main reason why I started eating my feelings in the first place. If I'm gonna get shit for that then I'll need to move on to something more self-destructive so that everyone feels too awkward and uncomfortable to point it out.

Anyone know where a guy can get some heroines or the meths? Keep in mind, I'm on a budget.

I can only assume that since none of you have shirtless flexing selfie avatars that you have embarrassing garbage bodies.

• Like 4

On a serious sentimental note, I love you guys on the forums. Except VB cause she turned me down when I asked her out.

• Like 5

The Bourne Identity Thief is always a fun script to read after a long day of skiing(cocaine). I don't even have to go into a plot synopsis because we all know this one.

• Like 1

Burdrulz, Instead of the "!?" at the end of "What Up" you should use "‽". It's called an interrobang. You're welcome.

Also, I'm so glad that it's a tank top. Or 'vest' for Common Sence. I just don't think that a Hollywood Handjibber shirt could be anything other than a tank.

• Like 3

I just don't think that a Hollywood Handjibber shirt could be anything other than a tank.

...so, I know I'm not the only one who would rock a pair of these bad boys...

2c6c6fd41f4bc6b1ad6c112757b3923c.jpg

Burdrulz, please start designing this next :)

• Like 3

HugLife, I think those must be the old version. Sean doesn't wear glasses anymore according to the Earwolf pictures.

• Like 1

What are you funniest G.D. blooper reel moments? The ones that were too laugh-you-whole-pants-off funny even to put on the Blu-Ray release?

• Like 2

Hey y'all, just wanted to say that I'm digging the 'cast and its got me bussin' my whole shit off every episode. After the first few HH episodes I actually started listening to RSS (no knowledge of reality shows whatsoever) and am about halfway through...as they say in the biz, "I'm lovin' it!" Any chance of it returning for another series next year? This was probably addressed in the final episode but I'm not there yet!

Bryant Husskey of TV and movies has asked us to do a dramatic reading with him of one of the many scripts he has in the pipeline right now.

I wouldn't mind getting my ears on an excerpt of American History XXX: Lincoln Logjammin' for scoop purposes.

• Like 6

your lucky u have ep 37 of RSS ahead of you juan, thats the best one except the alst one

• Like 1

Sean and Hayes are comic geniuses.

RSS worked well because they got to deal with "regular" people and not writers and other comedians who are also trying to be funny. They will not be as funny as Sean and Hayes. The guest on the second last episode of RSS was, for that one episode, the one where they all became friends and went to brunch, but that's it.

With these " Hollywood insiders" there is far too much irony. There is nothing real so the funny gets lost. :-(

There is no straight man, no one taking themselves seriously or trying to do something actually meaningful, there are no stakes... and therefore the true comedic talent of the boys cannot come forth.

On the old show it was the reality show contestants, or guests from shows, or prize money from shows, or the real fans ( including Sean and Hayes) that added the meaningful or serious and the stakes.

I have listened to the RSS thru several times.

I don't like Reality Shows, but I like that the boys like them. And I love hearing them talk about them!

I miss the good old days where everything was scary, Aziz Ansari was discussed at length for some reason, and amongst the consistently AMAZING comedy the boys would get genuinely excited or moved by something they watched. That doesn't seem to happen on this new show.

Highlights for me were when Sean said " nice dunking Bryan" to Kobe Bryant, and when Hayes imagined Randy Jackson auditioning for his job on Idol and America's Best Dance troupe and they looked at his name and said "Randy Jackson... like the Jacksons?" and Randy looked at them and said "Oh".

Classic.

Comedy Genius.

Please make more RSS.

You can still make HH too for Scott Anchorman, but make more RSS also for the fans!

And for future generations when everyone realises your genius and discovers the show!

And for comedy's sake.

Lots of good reasons why you should do it.

Heaps of reasons.

• Like 8

Sorry you guys, but RSS had to end for some very solid reasons. How long do you think you can just simply take shots at powerful Shark Tank millionaires? Then a show like Whodunnit comes along to let you know that a powerful rich person can have you for real but not for real killed

• Like 2

Does anyone know what's going on with reality shows now? Is there any way to find out?

• Like 4

RIP RsS.

You came in like a wrecking ball and busted my shit way the fuck up. We were hot and heavy for a long time and you left before I even really felt like I knew you. But you can bet your busted up asses that I loved you with all of my heart, you sick twisted son of a bitch.

In nomine patri et fili et spiritus sancti. Amen.

• Like 4

ohshit ohshit ohshit, please tell me its not too late to order the Pro Version in time for a Christmas delivery!! I really messed up last year so I need to get those Pro Versions under the tree in time

• Like 2

You fuckin dopes. The progression doesn't go "TV to Movies BACK to TV." You pay your dues and cut your teeth on TV and then you move on to the big-time. MOVIES BABY. The Silver Screen. TV must look like a tiny speck in Sean and Hayes' rearview mirror as they drive down the highway of Hollywood Superstardom (the 405).

• Like 8

You fuckin dopes. The progression doesn't go "TV to Movies BACK to TV." You pay your dues and cut your teeth on TV and then you move on to the big-time. MOVIES BABY. The Silver Screen. TV must look like a tiny speck in Sean and Hayes' rearview mirror as they drive down the highway of Hollywood Superstardom (the 405).

We have a 405 in Seattle, too. It takes you to Microsoft. Also a form of superstardom.