🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 177.5 — Sklarbro County 82

The warm and hilarious Ron Funches brings the positive energy to this week’s County! Ron chats about moving down to LA from Portland, being in an upcoming NBC multi-cam comedy currently titled “Undateable,” his love of 90s R&B, being in Chicago during the Michael Jordan era, and the House Party movies. Daniel Van Kirk returns as well with crazy stories that include love at first shot, a pantsless woman accused of causing ruckus at a Baraboo bar, and a Georgia woman who finds a half-smoked marijuana blunt in her Wendy’s burger. Finally, in honor of the NFL pre-playoffs, Doug Buffone drops by to share what the holidays look like in the Buffone home. Make sure to check out Daniel Van Kirk’s NFL column over at cover32.com and don’t forget that you can now get your tickets for the Sklar Bros one-hour special tapings at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI. Also, the brand new Sklarbro County shirt is available in the Earwolf store just in time for the holidays!

Great episode. I'm glad that Ron got the "Jane Doe" pun. The couple in that story sounds like a couple of Goofy Roofers to me.

Great episode guys! The couple on the roof story had me in stitches :lol: As a hunter I really wish there were MUCH MUCH stricter rules that determined who can carry/own guns. I'm sorry but if you have an IQ less then 90, then you can't have a gun. Currently, because we allow just about anyone to have a gun, (I personally do not believe that many people who pass the hunters saftey course are even capable of reading and writting) hunters are commonly characterized as rednecks who are just looking for an excuse to be violent. Thank you DVK for mentioning your friends who hunt the right way and refrain from shooting until not only you are 100% certain what you are aiming at, but that you know you will be killing the deer and not just wounding it. P.S. I am typing this while I am eating spaghetti with venison meatsauce from a deer I got a month ago and it's delicious!

I love the show, but Dan Van Kirk is really hard to listen to. It's almost like he's a main focal point of the show, not the Sklars.

Dan is funny at times, but listening to him slur and stutter his way through the quirky news stories he finds is really tough, and takes away from the funny dynamic the Sklars have with their guests.

It's like Dan has a mouthful of marbles when he's trying to spit out these quirky stories.

Sign in to follow this