🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 112 — Christmas With The Birthday Boys

Welcome to a special Christmas family hour of improv4humans starring Mike Mitchell, Mike Hanford, and Dave Ferguson of The Birthday Boys with your host Matt Besser! Get into the holiday spirit with improvised scenes inspired by tales of awkward classroom moments, Matt’s dad, and critical feedback from those closest to you. So grab yourself some dog bone stew and enjoy! Give the gift of the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com, and the new improv4humans sexy robot t-shirt at the Earwolf store!

great episode, would love to see another episode with the other birthday boys

sweet I can't wait to listen to this

I save I4H to listen to on the treadmill and I love this show so much that I literally cannot wait to exercise because of it. I4H helps people get in shape!

• Like 3

Wow. I went to high school with Lee Bradbury in Auburn. Glad to see that he was actually sentenced to some time for what he did. I think it's really, really gross negligence to let him be a camp counselor or be in charge of young boys at all. It was clear to everyone who knew him that he has some serious trauma in his life somewhere and that he had all sorts of issues.

Anyway, great episode Matt. Happy holidays to you and your family! I look forward to another fantastic year of I4H!!!!

• Like 2

With this episode, I would argue that I4H is not just the best podcast in the universe, but the best sketch comedy in the universe period.

Always happy to see the 'Thday Boys on Earwolf. You might even say that three-sevenths of my favorites are back. Great episode. The opening and closing scenes were especially good.

Funny episode, lots of great stuff between scenes. I wonder how many people know The Vacant Lot these days?

I do tip Mr. Besser.... I do tip :(. Why do we germans get so much hate.... oh... right.

Loved this episode! Voted for your show on the AV-Club Best off 2013 poll. Sad you weren't in their top 10. On the other hand, I would't have started listening if podmass didn't had you almost always in "The Best" category of the week.

• Like 1

sweet I can't wait to listen to this

I save I4H to listen to on the treadmill and I love this show so much that I literally cannot wait to exercise because of it. I4H helps people get in shape!

i like to listen to podcasts while i work out too but laughing too hard throws me off so i have to save i4h for after, i admire your fortitude s-bags

• Like 3

You have had a lot of big guests on this show, but I am not afraid of saying that The Birthday Boys were the funniest. This episode was hilarious and all of the scenes flowed really smooth. Please have them back again!

i like to listen to podcasts while i work out too but laughing too hard throws me off so i have to save i4h for after, i admire your fortitude s-bags

I haven't tried it on the treadmill (New Year's resolution tho) but I can't listen to I4H while eating. Poop/farts come up just a little too often - and from out of nowhere - for lunchtime listening.

Sign in to follow this