🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 12 — Ben Schwartz, Our Close Friend

Valerie: your Soundcloud also rules and if you ever need me to record a backing track for anything you're working on let me know! I'd be happy to create a shitty approximation of any genre you want.

Hey Andy,

Or anyone?

Is there anyone that is good at mastering tracks? I've been sitting on this 'album' I sort of fake made for myself for like two years. It is supposed to sound 'lo-fi' but it sounds too terrible and just bad.

If anyone would be interesting in collaborating or trading services, or just straight up wanting to get paid for their services let me know.

Thanks buddsssssss

• Like 2

Hey Andy,

Or anyone?

Is there anyone that is good at mastering tracks? I've been sitting on this 'album' I sort of fake made for myself for like two years. It is supposed to sound 'lo-fi' but it sounds too terrible and just bad.

If anyone would be interesting in collaborating or trading services, or just straight up wanting to get paid for their services let me know.

Thanks buddsssssss

I'm definitely by no means good at mastering tracks, in fact, I have no idea what I'm doing 99% of the time, but I could definitely take a listen and maybe possibly tinker with it or give you a could pointers if you'd like. I recently did a lo-fi kind of track thing for myself as well so maybe I could point you in some sort of direction. So yeah, let me know, sorry in advance if I screw it up though.

https://soundcloud.c...hankbook-medley

I made a medley of dumb parodies for my Hollywood Handbookers. No music, crappy audio, some mistakes and breaks along the way, but hey, it's good enough for you guys. You're welcome.

Don't listen to it with earbuds..I don't want you to be mad at me.

Thank you for mentioning my cat! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Being home for the holidays I haven't even had a chance to listen to this week's episode, and I had to log onto my mom's computer to make this post. But man, this thread has delivered more sweet gifts than Christmas itself! Suck it christmas! The HH forums have shamed you and your measly offerings!

• Like 4

Being home for the holidays I haven't even had a chance to listen to this week's episode, and I had to log onto my mom's computer to make this post. But man, this thread has delivered more sweet gifts than Christmas itself! Suck it christmas! The HH forums have shamed you and your measly offerings!

I would even go as far as to tell the baby Jesus himself to suck it.

• Like 1

lately i have been kept up all night worrying about beyonce and jay z. i now they are probably really happy and a good cpouple but i think if they got a divorce it would be harder on me than if my parents did

it would rly make me feel better if my friends here added beyonce and jay z to their celebrity prayers tonight. u probably already are, i dont mean to tell granny how 2 suck eggs, but just in case your not do me this little favor

• Like 2

also lauren hill, i know she hasnt been in the public eye for a while but sometimes silence can b the scariest sound

• Like 1

but im not trying to keep u awake forever praying, here is the prority list, in case you only have time for a certain amount of additional ppl in youre celebrity prayers:

1 beyonce

2 beyonce +jay z

3 beyonce + jay z+laurne hill

4 beyonce +jay z+ lauren hill + timbaland, i know he has a new song and it owns but im afraid kids wont like it

• Like 3

sorry to say so many words, i usually just like to post jokes but lately my mind has been heavy hearted

• Like 2

Bill Russell Crowe, I just listened to a few of your tracks on SoundCloud. I'm very impressed with your talent, while also being very disappointed in how comfortable your mind is there in the gutter. It seems like only yesterday you were mama's lil boy, helping me mash up potatoes and asking, "More buddur?" with your signature lisp. And now here you are rapping about hippie pussy. Again, though, you're extremely talented.

You're making me loff!! thanks tho. did u set those tracks as downloadable?

BurdRulz: what kinda music is it? I could help probably. kobthatreal@gmail.com

Andy: www.soundcloud.com/theredbarondavis im almost embarrassed to share this with all you superstars but I am a RAPscallion and it is a part of me.

EDIT: Lansky (my broth from anoth) is on my page too check him out hes way better than me.

• Like 1

And quick RIP to Toby Wreath who kind of disappeared,

Don't cry for me Argentina Hollywood Handbook, the truth is I never left you.

The real truth is-- man, this is tough. The real truth is that the Toby Keith Sweat that you've all come to know and love and admire and that many of you have actually named your children after is in reality a fraud. "Toby Keith Sweat" is the product of a team of writers that I pay handsomely to come up with stuff like that hilarious "don't cry for me Argentina" joke that we all enjoyed so much from earlier.

I gave the writers the holidays off, so what you're reading now is pure, unfiltered, plain ole me. So let's take a whack at one of those patented Toby Keith Sweat jokes that you've all been clamoring for! Do you know about butterflies, guys? Have you heard of these things, folks? Butterflies? Why do they call them that? They're not made out of butter, and they're not flies!

...the writers will be back after the new year.

• Like 1

Don't cry for me Argentina Hollywood Handbook, the truth is I never left you.

...the writers will be back after the new year.

I had a music project when I was younger called Rob Thomas Cruise.

The album was called 'down in the dumps' and the cover art featured the artist surrounded by a bunch of butts.

other songs included:

'i'm just window shoppin' (referencing butts in a window)

'I feel like partying with my buds'

'don't mind if i do' (once again referring to a row of butts)

New forum topic, even though it's already monday and this forum will soon become ignored due to tomorrow episode airing.

Have you ever been in a band, and what was it's name?

I have a couple others that my friends Sean Steiny and Aj the Mercenary made up:

Band - Boner Ghost.

Album - Beatin' around the bush

Band - Blood Wang

Album - Heavy Flow

• Like 3

I created a band (of 2) just to do one rap performance in college.

We were the Jungle Kats "J/K". I was Jag-War and I named my counterpart Leo-pardy Time.

...I broke us up after that one performance, but I think that this technically qualifies as a band.

• Like 1

I had a music project when I was younger called Rob Thomas Cruise.

The album was called 'down in the dumps' and the cover art featured the artist surrounded by a bunch of butts.

other songs included:

'i'm just window shoppin' (referencing butts in a window)

'I feel like partying with my buds'

'don't mind if i do' (once again referring to a row of butts)

New forum topic, even though it's already monday and this forum will soon become ignored due to tomorrow episode airing.

I have a couple others that my friends Sean Steiny and Aj the Mercenary made up:

Band - Boner Ghost.

Album - Beatin' around the bush

Band - Blood Wang

Album - Heavy Flow

I've been in a few, but most notably I was in the post-punk pre-modern prog acoustic duo Mr. Balloonhands. We once played on my couch with skinny John Popper.

Hi all, just catching up with some of the episodes I missed while I was kidnapped (don't ask!). This one was very good.

Keep it up guys.

• Like 1