🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 160 — Merry Chartmas

It’s a Chartmas miracle! The delightful Casey Wilson joins Ku-Ku & Wie-Wie to share her theory on “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” and surprise us with her tales of high school acting as she helps countdown the Top 5 Christmas Songs. She also explains her connection to Home Alone while counting down the Highest Grossing Movies Set During X-Mas Movie Chart and tells us why she would love to play Dolly Parton in a biopic while answering some of your Qs! It’s never to late to give that special someone the GIFT of the Who Charted? Holiday Bundle and a pair of Kulap Vilay-SOCKS over at the Earwolf store!

The delightful Casey Wilson joins Ku-Ku & Wie-Wie to share her theory on “Baby, It’s Cold Outside”

Howard's thoughts on this were a worthy follow-up to the classic "Don't rape somebody because I can't talk".

• Like 1

Casey...After spending Christmas "Home Alone" (seriously), you provided me with hearing myself laugh. Especially, since I spent the day streaming the whole season of "Broadchurch".

Have you guys seen what Casey tweeted about Christmas...

tumblr_mydqd4907t1qzi1ujo1_500.png

tumblr_mydqd4907t1qzi1ujo2_500.png

• Like 1

I kinda wanna hear Casey and Kremer do a music collabo, maybe Casey and Kulap as back-up singers on a Dragon Boy Suede track one day?

Also wow, that picture is hilarious! With all the crazy stories she always tells about her dad on different podcasts it totally makes sense that's the kind of Xmas gift he'd give her.

As soon as they mentioned "Baby, It's Cold Outside" I said to myself, "Oh, you mean that it's about rape?" because I've always thought the same. Then I remembered how much, rape tones aside, I like the Tom Jones version of the song.

Also, was I the only lucky one to download a version of this episode where "Rudolph Chewed Off" at the end was going half speed? Apparently it's been fixed now, but DBS half speed is FRIGHTENING. It sounded like Satan's band singing at a county fair of the damned. Not what I needed at 3 am with no idea what it was supposed to be.

Anyway, loved Casey and her stories, as usual.

Sign in to follow this