🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode BO2013.2 — Best of 2013 Pt 2

The best of Comedy Bang! Bang! countdown continues with Scott and special guest Paul F. Tompkins as they go count down numbers eleven through seven of the best episodes YOU voted for along with additional b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s clips. Much love!

So I'm guessing the Top 6 is any arrangement of Time Bobby 2, Farts & Pro 3, Wompler's birthday, Halfway to China, Poehler Ice Caps, and Fieri Fight?

Still keeping my fingers crossed for the Chico Davis episode though :(

• Like 1

So I'm guessing the Top 6 is any arrangement of Time Bobby 2, Farts & Pro 3, Wompler's birthday, Halfway to China, Poehler Ice Caps, and Fieri Fight?

Still keeping my fingers crossed for the Chico Davis episode though :(/>/>

I can't believe Two Thumbs and Not Much Else wasn't higher. That was my number 1 of the year. I think your calls are good, but I am going to be very surprised if Comedy Bleep Bleep doesn't make it over Fieri Fight. Not holding out much hope for Half a Score even though I loved it.

Edit: also shocked that the Holiday show wasn't higher, but that happens every year I feel like. Wish Bisco Boys was up there too.

• Like 1

Holy shit!

How the hell does the 4th Anny ep get #9? I thought it was going to be competing for the #1 spot, I'm disapointed other voters

• Like 2

Nothing will ever top my disapointment for the best CBB ep of all time getting #4 last year though, still not over that

Yeah. I was also shocked by that. As much as I absolutely love FnP 1, I feel like that because of the behemoth of comedy that it was pretty much guarantees that any FnP sequel will be in the first or second spot. Not to target the Farts and Pro crew, but I think there were a lot of eps this year that got snubbed that were better than FnP 3, and I believe this to be a flub.

Yeah. I was also shocked by that. As much as I absolutely love FnP 1, I feel like that because of the behemoth of comedy that it was pretty much guarantees that any FnP sequel will be in the first or second spot. Not to target the Farts and Pro crew, but I think there were a lot of eps this year that got snubbed that were better than FnP 3, and I believe this to be a flub.

I agree 100%

I really liked Farts and Pro 3 and look forward to the fourth, but I didn't vote for it.

Two Thumbs and Not Much Else was by far my favorite PFT appearance this year and seemed to dominate the top ten lists in the AVClub comments, so I'm also surprised it didn't rank higher.

Puppycats' guesses sound mostly accurate... except for Fieri Fight.

Literally agree a million percent! The Chico Davis one had my parents cracking up in my car when I went home for Turkeyday and had my dad asking what we were listening to so that's a double endorsement!

If one of the bonus clips isn't Neil's rap about taking children from the pool to his house to teach them about sexuality, then I'm gonna go crazy.

• Like 7

I think the love of Farts and Pro has died down a bit. I predict it will not be in the top 3, but we'll see it in the next episode. My prediction for the top 6:

1. Gary Unmarried

2. Time Bobby 2

3. Wompler's Birthday Bash

4. Comedy Bleep Bleep

5. Farts & Procreation 3

6. Poehler Ice Caps

Let's see how close I am!

I hope we at least get a bbbonusss nod to Philip Traumatic Seymour Disorder and All Farted Out

YESSS!! Please at least a clip from Philip Traumatic Seymour Disorder! That episode is definitely in my top five this year, but I figured it was a longshot to make the list. James Adomian going back and forth between Philip and Paul Giammati was hilarious, plus I think it was the first episode with Todd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNmEejLTEgI = gold

• Like 3

I hope A Spiritual Journey gets a mention even if it's just a b-b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s-s mention, Joe Wengert as Shelby Orangina was hilarious, "Your grandmother wants to know if you remember when Charles Barkley hosted SNL and Nirvana was the musical guest" plus Adam Brody was a pretty great first time guest.

• Like 3

I will always love PFT's Werner Herzog.

"I am such a man" and "notoriously stingy in their praise for foodstuffs" are such perfectly worded punchlines that I almost can't believe he comes up with this stuff on the fly.

Listening to this in the car was fun because I was free to laugh like a complete maniac, particularly at the two above lines plus the entire Tom Leykis part and Scott saying "It's like the word 'niggardly'".

• Like 1

Another of my ten choices made this batch and one Hon Mention (Filipino Blockbuster). I can't believe that the 4th Anni episode was so high on the list! The sheer fire power alone should've made this at least a Top 3. PFT's constant laughing when he's off mike, the Bachelor Brothers brilliance and the every amazing Lauren Lapkus and Jessica St. Clair (who is in my Top 3 all time fav CBB guests) crushed that episode.

And I darn near forgot how brilliant the Blow Me Up Tom episode was... I forgot Maria Bamford lost her shit and just laughed and laughed.

Can't wait for Part 3!

FUCK ALL A Y'ALL IT'S MUSICAL TIME