🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode BO2013.2 — Best of 2013 Pt 2

Bachelor boys and Tom Lykus (sic?) were by far my top two choices for the year - surprised they scored so low, but was so good to hear that stuff again - not just cracking me up but cracking the shit out of all the other guests too

I feel like I'm alone in my love of Podcast Silience but maybe it will get a bonus clip. Regradless loving the countdown!

• Like 1

I feel like I'm alone in my love of Podcast Silience but maybe it will get a bonus clip. Regradless loving the countdown!

which one is that?

oh wow, I don't remember that one - gotta relisten - I do remember Holmes being on, but I don't remember what happened - is that the only Holmes episode?

It is an affront to comedy that Two Thumbs & Not Much Else isn't #1, it's probably my favorite CBB episode ever.

I'm always torn on my favorite PFT character. I had forgotten how great this episode was. I love his Garry Marshall (I'll call him Garry), but hearing this again killed me. Werner is amazing!

All of PFT's characters are wonderful and I'm loviing the new ones we got this year as well. Alan Thicke and the Ghost of Richard Harrow have had me dying laughing everytime

That Alan Thicke/Jesse Ventura tour episode. Soo good.