🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode BO2013.3 — Best of 2013 Pt 3

It’s getting real close to the end with part three of the Comedy Bang! Bang! best of countdown as Scott and special guest Paul F. Tompkins count down numbers six through four as well as some b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s clips. Sit tight and look out for the final installment!

Will you be revealing the least popular episodes of 2013 or do you not want to hurt Pete Holmes' feelings

• Like 5

Will you be revealing the least popular episodes of 2013 or do you not want to hurt Pete Holmes' feelings

Cue the Pete Holmes gafaw loop from the last few Tom Scharpling sound collages.

*fake outrage*

Point of order! Point of order!

- Garry and Gillian met in Words Without Friends, not Garry Unmarried.

- Neil first rapped in the 2011 Halloween episode.

I had a feeling that's how the episode with Wright/Frost/Pegg came about. It's so great that they came out and did the show. Hopefully they come back at some point.

• Like 3

How long was the pause after scott said "Hearts beating to one drum" hahaha besides all the hysterical clips that moment destroyed me haha heavy sigh

I was kind of thinking that the Watts/Neil and The World's End episode were good enough to make the Top 15, but as Scott has been saying, this was a banner year for CBB.

Also PFT perfectly explained the dynamic of WTF, The Nerdist, and CBB.

• Like 5

Next week should be good. I'd half-expected Ferrell on to promote Anchorman 2, but this should be better.

Ferrell? What are you talking about?

The guest next week is venerable author Eric Jonrosh.

• Like 1

I just realized engineer Cody chose the word "butter" for the freestyle rap b/c he was probably drinking his butter coffee.

• Like 6

So I'm 99% sure that the top 3 will be ep 200 with Zouks and Daly, Womplers Pool Party and Time Bobby 2. The question is what order they will be in

• Like 1

Neither Pool Party or ep 200 made my list, so I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Neither Pool Party or ep 200 made my list, so I wouldn't be so sure of that.

I honestly think there is a very small chance that either of thoser aren't in the top 20. The fans love Wompler and even though it wasn't Zouks and Daly's best ep together it was still top 10 worthy. And hopefully they get retribution from getting screwed last year when they funniest CBB ep of all time got #4 in the countdown

• Like 2

I honestly think there is a very small chance that either of thoser aren't in the top 20. The fans love Wompler and even though it wasn't Zouks and Daly's best ep together it was still top 10 worthy. And hopefully they get retribution from getting screwed last year when they funniest CBB ep of all time got #4 in the countdown

I am pretty surprised about all of this. For those to be the top 3 means that Comedy Bleep Bleep wasn't even in the top 20 which blows my mind entirely. I guess we'll see on Thursday.

I am pretty surprised about all of this. For those to be the top 3 means that Comedy Bleep Bleep wasn't even in the top 20 which blows my mind entirely. I guess we'll see on Thursday.

I honestly didn't expect Comedy Bleep Bleep to be on the list at all

I'm liking the countdown so far, the only thing that bothers me is no Horatio. He was possibly he best guest this year and he doesn't get on the countdown at all. The ep with him and Meadows was def top 10 material IMO and the Aaron Neville one was after the voting so I guess it's eligible next year but prob won't make it since by that time it will have been so long ago and people will have forgotten about it.

I feel the same way about Lapkus but at least she was on the 4th Aniiversary ep. I thought the one with her and Eric Andre def was top 10 material as well

• Like 5

First, I am shocked and appalled that Scott and Paul forgot that Garry and Gilly met in "Friends Without Words" - but hey, with as tumultuous a relationship as those two have had, it can all blur together.

Second, the PFT off-mic laugh is always a delight, as we all know, but to me never more so than in "Garry Unmarried." And there's so much of it! ("What's your book?" "How to Get Byyyy" is one of the best moments of the year.)

Third, I forgot how phenomenal that Caine/Connery bit was, and I did NOT know that Pegg and Frost switched impressions midway through, which makes it all the more impressive.

• Like 2

Maybe it's just me but for me, the Wompler episodes didn't reach the same heights this year. That's not to say that they weren't very funny but I thought they peaked at finger guns.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this