🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Rattrap007

Bad Ass - Proper movie review

I had the podcast loaded on my ipod ready to listen to them pick apart the movie. I watched the film on Netflix and loved it. It is one of those so crazy it is awesome movies. Then I went to hear them poke fun of the film and Manzukis call it "Bananas"..

But instead of a actual movie breakdown, I get an interview with Danny Trejo. The interview was great. I just wish they had made that a miniepisode and had a full one for the movie. It is awesomely over the top.

I wish the interview episodes would be labled "Interview with..." instead of just the movie title. I prepare for some laughs as they mock a movie, and then listen to someone being intereviewed. I'm not saying "no interviews" just label them. Also actually do a watch and review episode of that film....

The Bad-Ass episode *was* a minisode. And it's really the only straight interview episode they've ever done.

The Crank ones are more interview as well as Punisher 2. They talk a bit about the film but it is not the laughing analysis of the film like usual.

This film is bonkers and needs to be reviewed.

After his friend is murdered, the cops tell him it takes time to solve a case. He goes to the crime scene for his own investigation. Within 30 seconds he finds a spent shell casing and then immediaetly finds a gold chain torn off one of the attackers in the grass 10 feet away. How do those get missed like that?

Sign in to follow this