🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 161 — FroGoo

Chart off your the new year with a bang with Steve Agee, Ku-Ku, & Wie-Wie! They talk about the time Howard almost drowned and the unreleased Steve & Dragon Boy Suede collabo track while counting down the Top 5 Best New Year’s Songs. Then, Howard grosses Steve out with his hair clump during the Top 5 Highest Grossing New Year’s Films chart. Finally, Steve shares what was the grossest thing he’s ever eaten while he answers your Twitter Qs. Happy New Year!

"OK, there we go, I said she picks bad material, it turns out her ass looked good in a space movie." Classic Kremer.

Also, Howard apparently thinks that Billy Crystal said "I'll have what she's having."

• Like 6

Personally, The Walkmen's

is my favorite new years-themed song.

I can't wait for another year of charts!

I think the freezing sperm tangent might be my favorite Who Charted/Howard moment. I'm fully on board with Howard, you really can be older than your mom.

• Like 3

Stephen Douglas was the democratic candidate for president against Lincoln in 1860. He wasn't a confederate, but pretty much swept the south (Lincoln wasn't even on the ballot in many southern states). The famous Lincoln-Douglas debates weren't actually for that election, but for the Illinois senate seat that Douglas won in 1858.

Oh my goo Agee's jizz story was fucking gross

hilarious too, but gross. Great ep.

Sign in to follow this