🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SamGibson

Forgotten or retcon'd equipment wrap-up

One thing I liked most about this last episode, #57, was the equipment identification. It's been bugging me how much stuff has been forgotten or retcon'd. I completely understand, although, that this is a 2+ year campaign, and things get lost in the process.

Here are some of the things I was tracking that didn't get mentioned in the wrap-up.

Bart - film thin skin as gift from Bahamut, scale armor from collector water world armory

Amarth - collapsable colossus armor as gift from Bahamut, hide armor from water world armory, magic necklace as bracelet from old man trophy room,

Blackie - two magic rings old man trophy room, magic dagger and hide armor from collector water world armory

Mildred - details on silver necklace that helps defense from collector water world armory,

Sir Richard - shiny mirror polished and engraved chain as gift from Bahamut. What else does the water crown do? It was the key to closing the rift between universes, belonged to a king of the water plain, and now it shoots pointy Popsicles occasionally?

Keep up the great game play and entertainment! I look forward to Wednesday mornings for the new shows.

• Like 1

One more thing - Bart had the collector compass that detected Mildred. Was that only "tuned" for her soul, or could be used to see if anyone was a clone or an affected soul?

Plus Sir richard only had one knife. the other was left on the ship to help thwm find it agin..

You're right on the knife, but I chalked that up to the forgotten/retcon'd also. The half cape/robe was discussed in the episode, and it's a +1 Charisma robe. It also makes the wearer want to fly frisbee shaped smuggler ships and grants the ability to speak Yub-Nub.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this