🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JoeyLamb

The Last Boy Scout (1991)

Do The Last Boy Scout. It has car bombs and Bruce Willis and Damon Wayans and football and jig dancing and Tony Scott and its ridiculous.

• Like 2

after listening to the Yeah Its That Bad review of this movie my memory of it betrays me. Granted I was 11 years old when i saw it but i liked it. I the review on this link they say the whole opening killing has no relationship to this piss poor plot.

http://www.blubrry.c...last-boy-scout/

"Will I be able to understand the Last Boyscout if I haven't seen the First Boyscout?"

• Like 2

There are some legit awesome moments in this movie

• Like 3

"It was an accident right? You tripped, slipped on the floor and accidentally stuck your dick into my wife."

"Touch me again and I'll kill you." Kim Coates punches Willis again, Willis kills him in a single punch.

This movie has some great lines and over the top scenes, please do it.

• Like 1

Oh, and how about there's a murder-suicide right on the field during a game and we don't really get any sort of indication that it disrupted the season any. How are things not totally on lockdown for even just a week or something? And then in the finale, it gets even crazier with snipers and people falling into helicopter blades and stuff? At the same stadium, I think!

• Like 1

Oh, and how about there's a murder-suicide right on the field during a game and we don't really get any sort of indication that it disrupted the season any. How are things not totally on lockdown for even just a week or something? And then in the finale, it gets even crazier with snipers and people falling into helicopter blades and stuff? At the same stadium, I think!

As a fan of this movie, flaws and all, I must correct you. Billy Blanks as Billy Cole commits suicide in Cleveland OH. The LA Knights are playing the Cleveland team at Cleveland in the opening. The Knights finish up at home and SPOILER ALERT: Bruce Willis does a jig at the end.

• Like 3

As a fan of this movie, flaws and all, I must correct you. Billy Blanks as Billy Cole commits suicide in Cleveland OH. The LA Knights are playing the Cleveland team at Cleveland in the opening. The Knights finish up at home and SPOILER ALERT: Bruce Willis does a jig at the end.

I stand corrected! Still, even though the day is saved, things are SUPER fucked for this faux NFL with all this chaos happening out in the open at their games. I mean, I manage a movie theater, and there are hundreds of these places, and when one bad thing happens at one, allllllllllll of us are told to start taking ridiculous security measures. I can only imagine what stadiums must be like when the league all of a sudden starts getting all murdery.

• Like 3

I stand corrected! Still, even though the day is saved, things are SUPER fucked for this faux NFL with all this chaos happening out in the open at their games. I mean, I manage a movie theater, and there are hundreds of these places, and when one bad thing happens at one, allllllllllll of us are told to start taking ridiculous security measures. I can only imagine what stadiums must be like when the league all of a sudden starts getting all murdery.

In all fairness, they didn't have metal detectors in 1991.

• Like 1

Bringing this up thanks to Chelsea Field's emergence as a 3-time HDTGM movie member recently.

I love the cinematography in Tony Scott's films. This film in particular proved that the man could really polish a turd.

R.I.P. Tony Scott.

Sign in to follow this