🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 114 — Live from UCB-LA

Start off the new year right with Horatio Sanz, Matt Walsh, and Rob Huebel in a next level improv4humans recorded LIVE from the Upright Citizens Brigade theatre in Los Angeles! Shit detectives are on the case, terrifying camp legends are shared, and the day after a long night of drinking is explored in an episode you won’t want to miss! You can now get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Huebel's camp story was pretty great. Awesome line-up to kick off the year.

• Like 3

holy shit this episode was amazing horatio as paul killed me.. everyone was fucking fantastic!

I used to tell people, when they asked what episodes of I4H to start with, that they should listen to any of them except for the live ones which are a little weak. In the last few months tho, the live episodes have been amazing and this one is another of them. Great guests, hilarious improv, but what else should I expect?

Starting off with a bang. 2k14, the year of I4H.

I really, really want Huebel and Mantzoukas on the same episode.

• Like 1

Another classic. Sanz' Paul McCartney was out of control, but it was the raccoon gags that killed me.

Sign in to follow this