🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 263 — Hollywild

House of Pies star Ben Schwartz aka Benny Schwaz is here to share his new year’s resolutions on another edition of Comedy Bing Bang Theory! After some wonderful duets, Coco Marx (Groucho Marx’s grandson) returns to tell us about his past in the celebrity sex tape biz, some of his new jokes, and his new office prank show. Then, the guys play the first Would You Rather of 2014! The End.

• Like 1

Ever since Good Felines I've been praying for a Schwartz/Sans reunion

Ever since the live episode, I've been praying for Coco Marx to appear on the podcast

Thank you Bang Bang Gods for hearing my prayers

• Like 9

I like how Horatio always has shades on like recording a podcast is his own personal poker championship.

• Like 5

Didn't Scott say that Eric Jonrosh would be the guest this week?

He did, but I'm not complaining, I'll take Schwartz and Horatio over Ferrell any day of the week on CBB. Excited for this one, I hope the it becomes a tradition every year that Schwartz and Horatio start things off

Didn't Scott say that Eric Jonrosh would be the guest this week?

I think it was a hoax. Apparently a similar thing happened on WTF where he said that Eric Jonrosh was coming on and then had to cancel. I think it's probably just the copy for Spoils of Babylon show that Scott had to read unless it's a Thursday ep.

Either way, love to see Schwaz and Raj kicking things off right.

After hearing Horatio on improv 4 bessers last week i've been craving more this is fantastic..Plus you cant beat Scott and Bens banter really really great ep!

• Like 1

I think it was a hoax. Apparently a similar thing happened on WTF where he said that Eric Jonrosh was coming on and then had to cancel. I think it's probably just the copy for Spoils of Babylon show that Scott had to read unless it's a Thursday ep.

Either way, love to see Schwaz and Raj kicking things off right.

Did you guys not hear the message Scott said about him cancelling? From an assistant? Really guys. Let's be pros with our cancellations. I feel like the guys at Hollywood Handbook should get on this.

• Like 1

House of Bill Nyes The Science Guys. The End.

• Like 2

Did you guys not here the message Scott said about him cancelling? From an assistant? Really guys. Let's be pros with our cancellations. I feel like the guys at Hollywood Handbook should get on this.

I had just started listening to the ep when I wrote that post. I feel like Hayes and Sean would be super disappointed with me for not having all the facts before talking.

I think the purpose of that Eric Jonrosh and Spoils of Babylon copy is to create utter confusion in people who haven't heard of it so they look it up for clarification.

Anyway I'm glad they brought Coco Marx back, my favorite thing Sanz has done on the show.

• Like 1

Ben rules so much. I believe at the beginning he was talking about the Huell Howser episode in late 2009 that he was indeed on.

• Like 2

I had just started listening to the ep when I wrote that post. I feel like Hayes and Sean would be super disappointed with me for not having all the facts before talking.

I agree, but I think they would be more disappointed with that power play that Scott Auck clearly played. I would bet he was never booked for the show and Auck is grandstanding, trying to get attention for Comedy Big Gang Bang Theory, like so many others. Typical.

• Like 1

Strong, Strong start to the New Year. Sans and Schwartz have great straight man/character chemistry.

I think the purpose of that Eric Jonrosh and Spoils of Babylon copy is to create utter confusion in people who haven't heard of it so they look it up for clarification.

Anyway I'm glad they brought Coco Marx back, my favorite thing Sanz has done on the show.

I'm starting to get that impression. I hope that is the case.

Ben rules so much. I believe at the beginning he was talking about the Huell Howser episode in late 2009 that he was indeed on.

I'm pretty sure that's what he was referencing too. Since he just said "San Francisco!" in a strange, Huell-esque voice.

• Like 1

"People always ask me what do I think about gay rights. Well, I like gay rights, I like gay lefts, it's the middle I'm not thrilled about. Because that's where the penis is. The end."

I had to apologize to my coworkers for laughing so hard.

• Like 5

*Misinformed Scott* is always one of my favourite things to come out of a Benny Schwazzz episode. Steady 25 minutes of a chuckle-groan combo.

• Like 2

*Misinformed Scott* is always one of my favourite things to come out of a Benny Schwazzz episode. Steady 25 minutes of a chuckle-groan combo.

Misinformed Scott's two favorite shows - House of Pies and Downtown Abbey.

• Like 2

I was disappointed that they stopped singing "Here I Go Again" right before the point where they would have had to decide if they were singing the album rock radio version or the Top 40 version.

• Like 3

This episode was absolutely wonderful. Everyone was really on today. And Ben Schwartz just warms my heart.

What a way to start the year!

Huge props to Scott for that Super-Skrull reference.

He saved me from a comic nerd stroke, had it not been acknowledged.