🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 14 — Brian Huskey, Our Close Friend

Max, your first television acting job was on the MTV series "Undressed." Have you ever used that fact in a pick up line, and if so, what was it?

• Like 1

double does of our fav host sean this week.

He's on Improv for Humans and it's great.

Yeah, Sean was good on Improv4hummus, but Dominic Dierkes, he's what makes it truly great. You know? If he had a podcast with Hayes Davenport... I think all of the wars in the world would immediately cease and all diseases would be cured.

• Like 2

I just listened to Andy's Popcorn Gallery theme. That was outstanding! Very well done, sir.

• Like 2

slept on this a minute but it is v. good, high five

I just listened to Andy's Popcorn Gallery theme. That was outstanding! Very well done, sir.

2. AndyKneis, I really want your Popcorn Gallery theme to be on the show from now on too. You had me laughing out loud with the "Mmm, fluffy one!" Good work, sir.

Thanks everyone! Glad you all liked it, that song is dedicated to you all and your top-notch posting.

HugLife, here's a secret insider secret... that is actually none other than Sean "Improv4Hummus" Clemdawg saying "Mmm, fluffy one" from the show but I made his voice deeper using my computer. Cool facts

• Like 4

HugLife, here's a secret insider secret... that is actually none other than Sean "Improv4Hummus" Clemdawg saying "Mmm, fluffy one" from the show but I made his voice deeper using my computer. Cool facts

Hummus= ambrosia. I'm a shy person, but I'd get on a stage and improv all day long if it was 4 hummus. Thank you for reminding me of hummus so I can go make it now in my crappy margarita blender.

... oh and great ep as always! I hope B-Husk makes a repeat appearance. If I were still a teen I'd prob have a crush on Teen Pope. Luv dem bad boyz :wub:

• Like 5

the end of the homeless jean bit of i4h made the top of my head fall off because i laughed so hard my mouth tore through the back of my head

jk i dont think that possible, i did laugh hard tho

• Like 2

I like the sincerity in Besser's reaction to the Improv 4 Hummus bit.

Hey guys I got invited to a unofficial highschool reunion party thing, should I go?

Is your old crush going to be there and can you get the DJ to play Careless Whisper when you make your move? Cause if you answered yes and yes, then my answer is yes.

Tell your crush that you're now a graphical artist in Cinncinnati. I've seen that work a lot recently, so you'll be golden.

• Like 3

Hey guys I got invited to a unofficial highschool reunion party thing, should I go?

Last year was supposed to be my 10 year and I never got an invite. I went to highschool in Connecticut, and haven't been back since i left after senior year, so I haven't seen any of those people in 10 years. There was a little part of me that really wanted to go, even though i knew it was a really bad idea.

So if you have that little part of you, I think you should listen to lil narn

I say go and use all of the knowledge that Sean and Hayes have given you and tell everyone you're a Hollywood big shot. This would probably entail demanding a rare type of liquor that the bartender doesn't have and some type of narcotic. Then, once you get good and drunk on the "commoners' drink" (make sure to call it that), tell everyone you are going back to LA on your private jet and go pass out in the bushes.

• Like 4

the end of the homeless jean bit of i4h made the top of my head fall off because i laughed so hard my mouth tore through the back of my head

jk i dont think that possible, i did laugh hard tho

Seriously perfect. that's why the call him 'Sean-e-does it'

can we start calling him that please so he's forced to adopt it.

• Like 2

Max Greenfield, "When I come out to Hollywood, whats the best way to let those in the industry know that I came for business as well as pleasure?"

• Like 2

mzi.tlulicus.jpg

This is a real movie. I saw it at Blockbuster today. I'm wondering now if Teen Pope has already been made.

• Like 7

This is a real movie. I saw it at Blockbuster today. I'm wondering now if Teen Pope has already been made.

1. I can't believe there are even blockbusters still open.

2. Did you buy it immediately? If they will not let you buy it, you can do what I did ,which was tell the blockbuster worker that I will then rent it and never return it. They might give you a sassy look but then you can look at them and say "it's not like this store will be open much longer anyways"

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcKLPENYBnE

• Like 3

Honestly, that trailer was only missing a Father Silvio character and it was essentially the same thing.

I wonder if they will sue for stealing their intellectual property. $ean, (Purple) Haze, and Huskey B deserve their due credit.

• Like 2

Some dude made an opening title sequence for 'how did this get made'. This is something that needs to happen for HH, and... maybe it will.

how did this get made? ha someone should ask that question about that show

not really though, it was probs p easy. heck give me 2 men and a microphone and i could make a podcast

also doesnt work as an insult because i actually like that show

• Like 4

i wish today was tuesday :c

hit like if you agree, hit share if you want to marry a movie actor

• Like 4

Anyone else watch the new Real World and love the shit out of it?

PS - has anyone else played Cards Against Humanity? at a bar? With Air Force officers? And a black guy from Oregon (are unicorns real too?)? Because I did on Friday. It was awesome.

PPS - I am regretting not jumping on that Seahawks bandwagon now. So much Seahawk victory celebration puss that I missed by going skiing instead. At least I imagine there would have been. There's really no way to be sure, is there?

• Like 2

Anyone else watch the new Real World and love the shit out of it?

I went home this weekend to my parents house. They have cable, which means I get a brief glimpse into a world I forgot existed. I saw a commercial for the new real world season where they bring in their exes!?!?!?

that's gonna be hillar.

• Like 2

About the Real World:

My favorite cast member is Thomas, because he seems the most comfortable with himself and therefore the least annoying. Also, I think we're quite similar. Arielle seems cool, too.

Another thing, are the girls they find for the show representative of girls in their 20s writ large? I mean, I get that they find people with exaggerated personalities and stuff, but the glaring insecurities and need to fit in to a social group is so obnoxious. And yet, I feel like most 20-something girls are often nightmarish like this as well. Not all, of course. But certainly a lot of them. Can anyone speak on this? I can only conclude that it must be hard to be an authentic 20-something lady who blazes their own trail and kicks ass and doesn't take shit but is also super chill and not looking for a fight. I think the ladies of this forum have this figured out. Why are you so awesome?

• Like 3

Chanson! Come to the dead RSS forum with me and speak on shitty reality shows! RSS 4EVAH. I think hugLife has tentatively agreed to discuss reality shows with me but I can't tell for certain...? Or I can pull a greggy and just start posting things to myself. (Love you, greggy)

• Like 3

Chanson! Come to the dead RSS forum with me and speak on shitty reality shows! RSS 4EVAH. I think hugLife has tentatively agreed to discuss reality shows with me but I can't tell for certain...? Or I can pull a greggy and just start posting things to myself. (Love you, greggy)

Forgot to like your own post Freja. (Sorry greggy. I still love you)

• Like 3