🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MariaWC

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer

With a guilt complex over the summer prior to last summer (the film title alone demands ridicule), Julie James (Jennifer Love Hewitt) is just trying to make it in college despite her agro boyfriend Freddie Prinze Jr wanting her to forget all about the massacre of last summer.

With Rising Pop star Brandy as her roommate and Mekhi Phifer along for the ride, Julie tries to move on, alongside a Rasta Jack Black, a jaded Jennifer Espositio and Reanimator's own Jeffrey Combs on a suspiciously deserted Bahamas retreat.

Not only a launching board for JLove Hewitt's singing career ,but with a 7% tomato meter rating this film smells fishy, and its not just the murderous can't die fisherman with the hook for a hand.

Please consider....

I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFei7aY1SXI

• Like 2

I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer: The direct to video sequel without any of the stars of the previous and now the killer is supernatural -- For some reason.

• Like 3

I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer: The direct to video sequel without any of the stars of the previous and now the killer is supernatural -- For some reason.

But does it have that amazing bad guy twist- "You should have known it was me because of my last name! Benson! Ben's. Son"? This movie taught me to never trust anyone with Son at the end of their name.

• Like 3

But does it have that amazing bad guy twist- "You should have known it was me because of my last name! Benson! Ben's. Son"? This movie taught me to never trust anyone with Son at the end of their name.

Oh yes, THIS is quite the bad one. Also, didn't they win the fake vacation by answering a trivia question INCORRECTLY? Of course it was a ruse by the killers, but from minute one, they couldn't even pretend like there was any sort of suspense to be had, as you knew it was a set-up immediately.

• Like 1

Also, didn't they win the fake vacation by answering a trivia question INCORRECTLY? Of course it was a ruse by the killers, but from minute one, they couldn't even pretend like there was any sort of suspense to be had, as you knew it was a set-up immediately.

That assumes anybody in the target audience knew what the capital of Brazil is.

I am ashamed to say that I didn't know that this was a thing. I haven't heard of, letalone seen this movie. That will be rectified this weekend.

I believe this movie also features Jack Black as...I'm actually not sure. Is he supposed to be Bahamian? The accent is on par with Mario Van Peebles accent in Jaws 4.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this