🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Gabe Danon

Episode 72 — SEX CARL

Damien Fahey, Megan Koester, and Brock Wilbur join Jake LIVE from UCB-LA to look at some real dimwits. They'll chat about some classic catchphrases, check out some guys hanging out in trees, and watch the worst video on the internet. As always, all the videos from this episode are over at youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles! People of San Francisco you can now get your tickets for a LIVE episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES on Friday, February 7th at Stage Werx as part of SF Sketchfest! Go to www.sfsketchfest.com for tickets.

• Like 3

Man, Sex Carl did a really great job on this episode. Really nailed all those Sex Carl bits.

• Like 6

I have these two jokes for you:

If Kony was a dog, he'd be Boney...because dogs like bones.

If Kony was a dog, he'd be Coney...so he doesn't chew on his stitches.

Man, Sex Carl did a really great job on this episode. Really nailed all those Sex Carl bits.

If Jake ever releases a comedy album, I want it to be called "Classic Sex Carl Bits".

That one song, something "style" I think, sounds like a real hoot.

• Like 1

I have these two jokes for you: If Kony was a dog, he'd be Boney...because dogs like bones. If Kony was a dog, he'd be Coney...so he doesn't chew on his stitches.

If we were on Kony Island, could we purchase these dogs at Nathan's then ride roller coasters? ...Or would our genitals be mutilated with machetes? COME ON GUYS, African civil war and child soldier jokes!

Anyway, Jake Fogelnest and his podcast are so powerful that Damien Fahey, a man who has made television with Jesse Camp, was made bewildered by the various Files discussed. Magic.

I dislike the Eagles but I don't think that clip would be so hateable if it weren't for Mike Love just standing around, barely contributing.

A little Love inspires a lot of hate.

Jesus, what was up with the crowd? This episode was gold.

Yeah, seriously. Was this just a really small crowd, or were they just asleep? It was a great episode.

• Like 1