🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Gabe Danon

Episode 1325 — Scott Aukerman

Nice pickup, Earwolf. This isn't showing up on NNF on the podcast iphone app though...

Edit: found on Earwolf Presents. Can't wait to check it out. I guess this is the big announcement Jimmy was talking about on DLM.

The double peace sign pic of Scott should be a t-shirt!!! I'm totally serious. I am neither an artist nor even someone who can afford an Earwolf t-shirt, but if this happens I think world peace will be at least a little bit closer.

• Like 2

Does this mean NNF is now an Earwolf show?

Starting with the upcoming fourteenth season of the show, yes! They talk all about it in the episode, you should go have a listen.

NNF is just the greatest, and we're so elated to have them on board.

• Like 8

This is so huge.

• Like 1

Last night when I signed into my NNF Primo and saw this news I put my shirt over my head like soccer players used to do and ran around my living room as if I'd just scored in the World Cup final, such was the triumph and joy in my heart at this union.

• Like 7

Fantastic news. I've always loved Pardo, but I had never really sought out his podcast (it seemed prolific, and I feel bad when I can't start from the beginning). Now that it is free and conveniently on Earwolf where I already go, well hell, sign me up!

• Like 3

Starting with the upcoming fourteenth season of the show, yes! They talk all about it in the episode, you should go have a listen.

NNF is just the greatest, and we're so elated to have them on board.

Will the back catalog of NNF be added to the Earwolf site? Or just the handful that are already there, and then from 1401 on?

Will the back catalog of NNF be added to the Earwolf site? Or just the handful that are already there, and then from 1401 on?

No back catalog for now, as far as I know those will still be available at pardcast.com.

dang, so excited about this news i want to sing it from the tops of a roof

• Like 1

btway, the 2 shows i post in the forums of are hollywood hanbook and i4h and their right next to each other, v. convenient, any chance of moving this show up a bit? thx in advance

• Like 3

I understand this is not what is happening, but would it be possible/legal for NNF to release all seasons for free? Just curious not feeling robbed or anything :)

NNF was the podcast that introduced me to comedy podcasting AND introduced me to the humor of Scott Aukerman (I only knew of him from Mr. Show about 4 or 5 years ago) so seeing this is so fuckin awesome. THANK YOU SCOTT AND JIMMY!!!!

• Like 2

First time listening to Pardo (old CDR and CBB episodes aside), very fun show. Definitely excited to hear more from the guys.

listen to my podcast it's good thank you

Are you Owen or TJ? Either way, you're doing great work, though I wish your show came out more often.

• Like 1

Are you Owen or TJ? Either way, you're doing great work, though I wish your show came out more often.

He's the glitter in the garbage guy I think.

• Like 1

i like the show Never Not Funny, the Jimmy Pardo Podcast

• Like 1

Whaaa!? This is the greatest! I'm extremely excited.

• Like 1