๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—

knew-it.gif

ย 

ย 

EARWOLF BABIES FOREVER!!!!!!

• Like 3

Its so obvious now... the final episode of HDTGM will end with the baby's arrival, in which case the crew will finally do the movie that this freakin podcast was built for from the start.... Junior.

• Like 2

Well, this explains The Great Studio Photo Mystery of 2013.

ย 

OBLIGATORY BABY NAME THREAD!

ย 

Girl: Leelee (L-L-Lilly?)

Boy: Arsenio

I think Pasta Robot would be a fine middle name, regardless of gender. I know about as much about naming children though as June knows about street fighters. I was supposed to be a Jason until 2 weeks before I was born, but then my parents got lazy and just slapped a Junior on my dad's name...

speaking of junior...

ย 

tumblr_mrb6nsVMFD1s5pa0do1_r1_500.png

• Like 11

I think Pasta Robot would be a fine middle name, regardless of gender. I know about as much about naming children though as June knows about street fighters. I was supposed to be a Jason until 2 weeks before I was born, but then my parents got lazy and just slapped a Junior on my dad's name...

ย 

For what it's worth, I think PlanBFromOuterSpace Junior suits you much better than Jason.

• Like 2

ย 

For what it's worth, I think PlanBFromOuterSpace Junior suits you much better than Jason.

Thanks, but I don't think I appreciated it's (relative) uniqueness at the time. I mean, it was frustrating growing up and looking at those little license plates or coffee mugs or whatever and seeing Jason on literally EVERYTHING, while PlanBFromOuterSpace appeared on pretty much nothing but my dad's hand-me-downs and poor custom-made jobs. On top of being rare, it's incredibly long, like far too much to fit on a basketball jersey.

speaking of junior...

ย 

tumblr_mrb6nsVMFD1s5pa0do1_r1_500.png

ย 

With the podcast logo, and a baby Scheer in the mix, "Junior" should be in one of the next movies.

She was totally showing when I went to the taping of the Deck the Halls ep last month. I thought about telling you guys but I decided to respect their privacy instead.

ย 

Looking forward to welcoming baby Street Fighter Raphael-Scheer into the world!

So where do babies fall in the chart of Knowledge June knows about? Is it above or below street fighting?

I declare the second HDTGM Vs. a T.V. Show War!!! (The first war against "How I Met Your Mother" is still very much happening)

ย 

Now its time for... "How Did This Get Made? Vs. Here Comes Honey BooBoo"

ย 

Mama @MsJuneDiane Vs. Mama June

ย 

GO!!!

ย 

ย 

Poor Jason... He is not on Twitter AND he is not having a baby... :( CONGRATULATIONS TO JUNE AND PAUL!!! :D

Congrats indeed!

ย 

I don't know why I think the baby's middle name will involve a "Van Damme"...

ย 

Or, if it's a boy Jim. Jim Kata.

Congrats, here's hoping for a healthy baby Chev Street Fighter Raphael-Scheer