🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 15 — Shelby Fero, Our Close Friend

prob just the blurry picture but you looked kind of like the kid from pet semetary

but specifically that version of him, not when he got older and weird looking

• Like 2

New Media Celeb Grace Helbig will be on the show. Please post your Popcorn Gallery questions.

• Like 2

Hey Grace, what should my new Xbox gamertag be? I was thinking something like MessyTacos or SloppyTacos, but those are both taken.

• Like 1

1. License plates with your name on them. Super great or extra super great?

2. Is YouTube like being in small movies or is it like being in real movies or is it not as good as both?

3. Fuck, marry, kill: Sean, Hayes, Engineer Brett.

4. What drugs should I be doing this season?

5. Syrian refugees, hot or not?

6. Your thoughts on the new Real World?

• Like 2

grace, something about funny zone or funny hats or w/e since thats what gets on the show

how do you get your mindset parked in the funny ramp

• Like 4

Grace, how many times have you slipped or fallen down and someone made a joke about you not having much grace? You may round up to the nearest million.

How much money do you get paid for an appearance on @midnight and how much does that average out per minute of screen time? Also, is Chris Hardwick as charming in real life as he seems on his hit television shows @midnight, Talking Dead, Talking Bad, The Nerdist etc etc etc or is he a total sleazeball (like I suspect)

• Like 3

Also, is Chris Hardwick as charming in real life as he seems on his hit television shows @midnight, Talking Dead, Talking Bad, The Nerdist etc etc etc or is he a total sleazeball (like I suspect)

I went to a focus group for @midnight a few months ago and a lil' scoop is that the other people in the room felt: the host should also be a comedian and Chris Hardwick was not a comedian. The comics were given the categories beforehand so their responses could be planned and not improvised. They disliked the game show aspect and thought the format would work better if the comics were sitting on a couch. Gabrial Iglesias should be a contestant.

Would these changes make the show better? Who's to say, but I think they just wanted to be watching comics unleashed.

Can Sean and Hayes speak on focus-grouping in Hollywoood? Are the suggested changes mostly really good, like the @midnight example?

Edit: given my post count, I think this is a good time to pack it up and never post again. Gotta take ol' Georgey Costanza's advice and leave on the laughter! It's been real, y'all.

• Like 6

Hey Grace, Wikipedia says that your signature phrase in 2013 was "you've been hazed!" What makes you favor Hayes so much over Sean, and why?

• Like 4

Maybe something about the process? Like how do you get in the Chill vibezzz?

Have you seen vibes?

• Like 4

Hi Grace, you used to do a show called "Grace Helbig's Greatest Helpings" where you would describe the biggest meal portions that you had recently eaten. Speak on that, and speak on how awkward it is right now to be in a room with two big sploshing enthusiasts like Hayes and Sean.

Haha sure here is me as a child dressed as a ninja turtle (Leonardo because he has swords) for Halloween. http://i.imgur.com/5PC5EQd.jpg

Also I agree I am ba da ba ba baa lovin those pranks and this whole darn episode.

Okay, I'm adopting you. The paperwork is all filled out. Tell your parents goodbye.

• Like 2

Maybe something about the process? Like how do you get in the Chill vibezzz?

Have you seen vibes?

Those phone-in live episodes of RsS were the best. I think those were what really created the Sean and Hayes duopoly on my comedic sensibilities. So many good jokes came from there... I feel like that needs to come back for Hollywood Handjobs. That would make me really happy.

PS - I am also happy that Grace Helbig is gonna be on the show. I remember suggesting that. I wasn't sure that they would actually do it. It's quite possible this is a coincidence, too. However, I'm still happy that she's gonna be on the show.

PPS - sometimes I get sentimental when I drink. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Those phone-in live episodes of RsS were the best. I think those were what really created the Sean and Hayes duopoly on my comedic sensibilities. So many good jokes came from there... I feel like that needs to come back for Hollywood Handjobs. That would make me really happy.

PS - I am also happy that Grace Helbig is gonna be on the show. I remember suggesting that. I wasn't sure that they would actually do it. It's quite possible this is a coincidence, too. However, I'm still happy that she's gonna be on the show.

PPS - sometimes I get sentimental when I drink. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!

Did you ever call in?

I was 'john from Cincinnati'. I had no idea what they were talking about and just sort of brushed it off. Days later, I learned that this was a failed HBO show or something...

• Like 1

Did you ever call in?

I was 'john from Cincinnati'. I had no idea what they were talking about and just sort of brushed it off. Days later, I learned that this was a failed HBO show or something...

No, I never did. I regret that now. If the call-in thing came back I would do it now though.

• Like 1

PS - I look back at my past self and I am forced to question my commitment and devotion to Sean, Hayes and their endeavors. I was a shitty person back then. That's why I didn't call in to RsS. I'm way better now though. I apologize for my lack of character in the past. Please forgive me.

• Like 1

PS - I look back at my past self and I am forced to question my commitment and devotion to Sean, Hayes and their endeavors. I was a shitty person back then. That's why I didn't call in to RsS. I'm way better now though. I apologize for my lack of character in the past. Please forgive me.

You shoulda called in, it was actually really cool. I'm pretty sure I got to talk to brett, or which ever engineer was there running the calls at the time. Who ever it was, he was really nice and cool. i was on hold for like 5 minutes I think. It was weird because I was supposed to be meeting these two dudes to talk about a music video we have since shot, and I made them wait to talk until I got on the show. So they were sitting there for like 20 minutes just watching me be all giddy and shit that I was gonna be on this podcast. I remember being really nervous and trying to be funny, which failed miserably. But it was really cool for sure that they gave their fans the opportunity to do that.

• Like 3

But it was really cool for sure that they gave their fans the opportunity to do that.

My only hope is that I too, can have an opportunity to also call in and be too nervous to talk. I've listened to most of the RsS episodes and it did seem like a fun thing to do.

Maybe even if it were just for the people who brought the pro-version that week.

• Like 1

i used to call in a lot, i was spike from new york

• Like 4