🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 115.5 — Bonus Cut: Macbook Tree

Sean Clements, Dominic Dierkes, and Joe Wengert are back this week to check in with Thomas the intern and ask why his Macbook track pad looks like a tree is growing out of it. You can now get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

I got my macbook pro back in 2007, and two years ago my battery swelled up like that. It started ballooning and messed up the trackpad. It wouldn't respond to touch or click because the cables were messed up. The pad itsself didn't expand like Thomas' though. So I took the battery out and have used it for two years without a battery. Everything is fine.

I also revieved my improv manual yesterday. It's much heftier than I expected, can't wait to start reading.

This happened to my last MacBook, but it swelled up and like punched through the bottom corner instead of the trackpad. It continued to work, but had to always be plugged in.

my last oak tree had some dumb electric device it was growing out of, so i started posting and now you know the rest of the story

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this