🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 58 — Change of Scenery

With all the excessive drinking, I'm waiting for Sir Richard to lose his alignment. Gerry's playing this beautifully.

• Like 1

With all the excessive drinking, I'm waiting for Sir Richard to lose his alignment. Gerry's playing this beautifully.

if Sir Richard falls from grace does Bahamut repo his light limbs?

• Like 2

Blaine breaking out into the song "Madness" followed by Brian doing a little "Our House" by Madness made my day. I'm gonna go skank around in my garage now.

I'm curious to know what 'skanking around in my garage' involves...and YES, I WILL subscribe to your newsletter.

I can't draw, but this is all I could picture when they started talking about the barrel.

megaton_bomb.jpg

And then the big payoff.

Nuke.jpg

Sir Richard couldn't be happier.

I'm curious to know what 'skanking around in my garage' involves...and YES, I WILL subscribe to your newsletter.

It pretty much looks like this, but it's just me so I don't catch any elbows in the eye.

I'm way back at episode 35. So this is late. But sarks impression of Bruce Willis sounds like Fran Drescher.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

This portion of today's program is sponsored by Evil. Defenestrating, masturbating Evil. Brought to you by the makers of Mildred clones

I enjoyed Blains Jefferson starship White rabbit spin off. very nice

This is a momentous occasion. This is the first group the party interacted with and didn't destroy everything.