🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 73 — Baristas With Lorde Haircuts

John Moe is a long time public radio person and host of the terrific public radio variety show/podcast Wits. He joins Jake to discuss how Wits became the show that it is now was born, his early comedic & radio influences, and to do an appreciator’s commentary of the music video for The Rolling Stones’ Waiting On A Friend. As always, all the videos from this episode are over at youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles! People of San Francisco you can now get your tickets for a LIVE episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES with special guest CHRIS GETHARD on Friday, February 7th at Stage Werx as part of SF Sketchfest! Go to www.sfsketchfest.com for tickets.

• Like 5

John Moe may be one of the most underrated guys out there right now. He can be hilarious, and then also open every show with a serious and meaningful monologue that I usually find pretty profound and doesn't make me want to die, like most times when goofy comedy writers "get real for a minute".

What's Andy doing on his laptop in that photo

Also, even if you could sleep with the ponies, you mustn't.

• Like 1

When I was a college student in the early '00s, I got high and watched "Teletubbies" all the time.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this