🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 265 — LIVE from RIOT LA

Also, Lauren Lapkus is a goddamn genius.

It's pretty clear that she took Advanced Peanuts.

• Like 5

The closing sentiment-off is the greatest thing that has ever happened.

Agreed! Absolutely amazing - and a testament to the improv skills of PFT and Lauren!

Plus the Foam Corner? Great show all around!

• Like 1

While a polished character is just fine, hearing PFT work out a new premise, and repeatedly surprising himself with spontaneous backstory is awesome. Lapkus was great solo and transitioned beautifully to a foil once PFT came in. You could feel the chemistry building throughout the episode, peaking in WYR. Great episode. Even Harris' foam was pleasingly terrible.

• Like 1

Closing sentement-off NEEDS to become a regular feature! Traci Rearden also should show up more. A nd why no b-b-b-bonus-s-s jokes in the tv cbb show. love paul's new charac in the live show.

long time listener at a library,

Moss Ryder

• Like 1

For future reference, this is the episode when Lauren Lapkus went from great CBB guest to all-time top-tier CBB guest.

That, plus the debut of a new PFT character. There's no way this isn't going to be in the year-end best-of countdown.

• Like 7

I predict that, with this, one of our Best of 2014s has already been released.

So good I already forgot that other guaranteed Best of 2014 episode with Benny and Horatio.

SO GOOD!

I feel like Lauren is the first comedian to truly come to prominence on this show. She's so consistently excellent, it's crazy.

Great show all around!

Closing sentement-off NEEDS to become a regular feature! Traci Rearden also should show up more. A nd why no b-b-b-bonus-s-s jokes in the tv cbb show. love paul's new charac in the live show.

I completely agree. Lauren was great the whole episode and she completely blew me away by winning the closing sentiment-off. Seriously, she went to toe with PFT, probably the fastest thinker on the show and won. And it was a really good match.

"If a duck is swimming in a circle, it's probably lost."

• Like 1

Seriously, if Foam Corner stays this funny, it'll almost defeat the purpose of the bit.

• Like 1

Amazing episode. Traci Reardon explaining her ass-crack tattoo killed me. "My cwack. My cwack!"

Foam/Phone Corner started out all right but kind of went off the rails at the end.

I wanna take Twaci Weawden to pwom. Or just go eat lunch with Lauren Lapkus while she talks in that voice.

Gotta love PFT chiming in as JW with a "Ohhhhh, that sounds like a classic Would You Rather blunder", reminiscent of when the Ghost of Richard Harrow took control of Would You Rather.

Ok this is now one of my favorite episodes. I liked Lauren Lapkus before but now I think she's awesome. Loved the sentiment off with PFT.

PFT as always was hilarious. I LOVED JW Stillwater. Hope he turns up again.

Does anyone have a pic of this show, or another Sheriff appearance? I can pretty much imagine what he looks like in the getup but still dying to see a pic.

Sign in to follow this