🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MichaelPeeples

she's out of his league

she's out of his league is a terrible movie that for some reason i bought. it is supposed to be a romantic comedy, but there is no comedy. the plot goes like this kirk works at a pittsburgh airport as a tsa employee. molly is a party planner/former lawyer. the movie takes place in pittsburgh. kirk meets molly at airport, then, after returning her phone to her she decides to date kirk. then everything comes to a head when molly and kirk are about to have sex when kirk and molly reveal how. there are serious plot holes, and the chemistry between kirk and molly is flat if not existant. when molly explains how she got into party planning she says she was studying for the bar (exam) wondering if this was this was she wanted to do with the rest of her life. when she volunteered to plan the christmas party. then she says i loved it i quit the firm and went into business with patty. taking the bar implies she has gone to law school and has a law degree. what is not clear is if she actually finished/took/passed the bar exam. second mollys relationship with her parents doesnt come across as strained as she described in first date. stainer and his ex which seem to be a play big role in the movie doesnt get explained till the end and nothing is done with it. if jack is so handsome and an expert on love why is he not with a girl or have girls crawling all over him. the apparent ranking system that main male characters are using no one else is using.

This was shot a year and a half before I started working on movies in Pittsburgh and still didn't come out until a year or so after that. This thing say on the shelf for a long, long time...

Sign in to follow this