🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

This is among the worst movies in history. It is poorly written, poorly acted, has a bad plot with tons of holes in it, all the actors seem like they hate being a part of this colossal disaster. It is perfect for HDTGM

I actually think this movie does what it sets out to do pretty well. It's not a great movie, but the abduction sequence still kinda freaks me out all these years later.

• Like 1

I think the only part that bothered me was when they drug him through the alien spaceship and a kids shoe was laying in the junk on the floor.

I guess that leads to another problem- why was so much junk and trash laying around the inside of an alien spaceship?

The best parts of the movie are definitely the parts where we actually see the aliens (probably what, 20 minutes?). Everything else is a kind of slow-paced whodunit, like a really middling X-Files episode.

I think the shoe/random junk was just supposed to imply that this wasn't the first time the aliens had done this. Keep in mind, this movie is based on a 'true' story of a guy who actually believes he was abducted by aliens. In his account, he escaped and actually flew the alien ship. Imagine if they'd stuck that in there.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this