🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 16 — Grace Helbig, Our Close Friend

Let's all tweet at Peyton and Papa John to see if we can get them.

Let me know if I need to drop some Louisville key words to spark his interest, like, Papa John's Stadium, Cardinals, Bardstown Road, Muhammed Ali, Baseball bats, kentucky derby, and Not providing reasonable health insurance for your employees.

My parents still live down there so if I need to do any campaigning to get him it shouldn't be a problem. I just feel like if he knows an avid fan of the p-cast is 'one of his own' he will be more apt to do it.

• Like 2

Frankie Muniz

Hayes and Sean moms call-in show, where they explain the biz back home to people who still just don't get it. This would be a good holiday times idea, maybe

I'd just like to go on record and say I think Frankie Muniz is a great idea. He's in a 'cool' band now so maybe you could get the whole band on the show and just have the whole hour be them being cool. Or just talk about mini strokes. You could also ask him to speak on owning the jetta from teh first fast and furious movie. Possibly see if he can channel Paul Walkner or something.

The mom's idea is good too

Curtis Gwinn or Brett Gelman would be a great fit for the podcast since the "We Figured It Out" segment in Gelmania is the exact same thing as Hollywood Handbook. I'd also like to see Eddie Pepitone because he's the best.

I'm also still waiting on:

Meg Ryan

Richard Gere

Michelle Pfeiffer

Rupert Grint

• Like 5

Meg Ryan

Richard Gere

Michelle Pfeiffer

Rupert Grint

It's a shame you missed out on the 3rd Annual Arbor Day Spectacular that they all appeared on, it was a real hootenanny. Gere had a few too many and, well-- I don't wanna ruin it. I'd suggest buying the Pro Version so you can go back and find it in the archives, you'll never think of Rupert Grint the same again.

• Like 1

Hey Scoopcorn Gallery, next week's guest Adam DeVine will be on the show to speak on why he is leaving Work of Holics (spoiler: singing career)

You know what Octer, if you are even a real Octer, I'm beginning to think you're filled to the brim with shit. I don't believe it for a second. Show me some badges cause I mean under what authority do you have to be claimin these scoops as fact?

Adam, when you get really hot, how long is your cool down phase? Speak on that on a molecular level.

• Like 5

under what authority do you have to be claimin these scoops as fact?

I have been granted full authority by Hayes and Sean. Ellie Kemper episode, 37:53 mark

Richard-Sherman-Erin-Andrews-Interview.png

• Like 3

Looks like I just got force fed some ones redacted.

• Like 6

Looks like I just got force fed some ones redacted.

You just got force fed Valerie's boyfriend?

• Like 1

Curtis Gwinn or Brett Gelman would be a great fit for the podcast since the "We Figured It Out" segment in Gelmania is the exact same thing as Hollywood Handbook. I'd also like to see Eddie Pepitone because he's the best.

Meg Ryan

Richard Gere

Michelle Pfeiffer

Rupert Grint

So i've been working on the Hollywood handbook opening title sequence. Motion stuff takes way more time than static graphic stuff, so it's been really slow going. I probably wont have anything for a while, but I have story boards and i've started the character illustrations.

The point of this is it's been really fun to illustrate, in order I might ad, Meg Ryan, Richard Gere, Michelle Pfiefer, and Rupert Grint.

Next is Sean and Hayes.

Hopefully you all will think it's cool. There will be lots of destruction of 'hollywood' buildings, fire, and blood.

That's all i can really say for now. I don't want to talk it up to much incase it sucks and you all have to pretend to be nice, or just be honest and tell me it sucks.

Dominic Dierkes got so excited when he read on the forums that he was gonna be a guest that we felt bad and set up a record with him for tonight. please submit NICE questions.

• Like 2

Dominic, I've recently discovered that I have a talent for affecting podcasts in Hollywood. I'm going to quit my job at Kmart and move out there--can you foresee any sort of explosions, implosions, or blowback because of my hubris?

• Like 1

Hey What's your favorite kind of computer juice? Mine is Fiji, I know its a little more expensive but I think it makes my computer run at peak performance.

I heard a rumor you're going to be co-starring in a pilot for Comedy Central with some gigantic super star? Can you speak on that?

Also are you a real nerd?

• Like 1

A nice question for Mr. Dierkes: Mr. Dierkes, what's the nicest thing you've ever said to Hayes and Sean?

NOT A QUESTION: Hayes and Sean not knowing anything about computers or the internet is my new favorite running joke.

Damn i don't know if i got my question in time.

Dom,

When writing in Hollywood, how often to you have to remind yourself that you've made the right career choice when you compromise your artistic integrity, by looking over at your sexy car, truck, and SUV, and remember that the toys are nice?

Do you also own a boat?

• Like 1

i dont know how clocks work so maybe this is in time?? mr dominick, where do you think we go when we die?

• Like 3

Dom, I was recently apprehended at LAX for yelling out "Dom!" when I saw you moonwalking across the baggage claim conveyor belt. You ever think of changing your name to something that doesn't sound so much like "Bomb" ?

• Like 4

Damn, I guess Im too late. I would have loved to heard what it was like having Vin Diesel play Dom in The Fast & Furious movies and what that process was like. I've heard Mr. Diesel is a very Daniel Day Lewis-like intense actor so I'm sure he followed Dominic around for days, studying his movements, speaking voice, bathroom habits, etc.

• Like 1

Yo! Surprise Surprise! I was watching It's Grace featuring Grace Helbig on the Youtube and who did I see? None other than Sean and Hayes! She seemed very mean-spirited about the whole thing, but it was nice of her to give a shout out to Engineer Sam. Maybe that will teach him to not lie about his motorcycle next time. Unless he doesn't want to meet more cutting-edge guests like Grace Helbig.

Anyway, give it a watch and a like to show her some Hollywood Handjob-style lovin'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy4_y49Ftw4

PS - No homo, but Engineer Sam's voice: Sploosh.

• Like 6

Hey guys I changed my name, its still the same old Bill, even though my names not Bill or even Michael for that matter. Just don't want you to think some genius just popped out of nowhere at the same time another genius disappeared.

• Like 3

You just got force fed Valerie's boyfriend?

Hey BRRII... Brillo? Brillo pad? Maybe that's a good nickname for you? Anyway, I assume you're into HDTGM since your icon is Mantzoukas, so what's your favorite movie they've done on the show? I think what the HH forum really needs is a good discussion about HDTGM.

• Like 2

so what's your favorite movie they've done on the show? I think what the HH forum really needs is a good discussion about HDTGM.

I really like how they tore Jingle All the Way to shreds for how absurd it was. You?

• Like 2

Hey BRRII... Brillo? Brillo pad? Maybe that's a good nickname for you? Anyway, I assume you're into HDTGM since your icon is Mantzoukas, so what's your favorite movie they've done on the show? I think what the HH forum really needs is a good discussion about HDTGM.

I hate having an ostentatious title, but I like the idea of making people use my full name because it's dumb. So Brillo pad it is!

I am indeed a fan of HDTGM and the Zouks. He and I both have terrible food allergies and beards, as well as a propensity to call things dumb. One of my all time favorite episodes is the battlefield earth episode with Rob Huebel because Jason and Rob get legit angry at how shitty the movie is. They get so mad that they sound like they just want to quit doing the podcast and go drink to blackout. It's pretty fantastic.

Sorry for not posting a bit. Everyone calm down.

• Like 1