🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 16 — Grace Helbig, Our Close Friend

Interesting choices from you guys because they're so different. Jingle All the Way was actually fun to watch, while watching Battlefield Earth was one of the most miserable experiences of my life. In the Name of the King was similarly draining. You guys make me want to listen to those episodes again for fun times purposes. My favorite was probably Sleepaway Camp. There are so many wonderful things to make fun of and analyze, but it's also a pretty great movie.

• Like 2

Just want to use this space to officially apologize for calling Chanson mean spirited. We hashed it out over a cup of Seattle's Best. What a roast!!! So delicate and refined, but make sure you are strapped in because that shit was fucking rocket fuel.

Anyway, Chanson explained that he's actually more "nasty" in the style of today's prominent divas. Looking back through the archives, I see that this is accurate.

I liked when one dude said "swish cheese" last week. Forgot to "like" it but I liked it.

• Like 8

Just want to use this space to officially apologize for calling Chanson mean spirited. We hashed it out over a cup of Seattle's Best. What a roast!!! So delicate and refined, but make sure you are strapped in because that shit was fucking rocket fuel.

Anyway, Chanson explained that he's actually more "nasty" in the style of today's prominent divas. Looking back through the archives, I see that this is accurate.

I liked when one dude said "swish cheese" last week. Forgot to "like" it but I liked it.

Funny thing about Seattle's Best, there are wild rabbits behind their old roastery on Vashon Island, where my Mom grew up and my Dad now lives... Good Times.

Anyway, like I told you, I have modeled my life after 2002 Christina Aguilera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMWrKhLJq4

Anyway, like I told you, I have modeled my life after 2002 Christina Aguilera.

you mean 'x-tina'

• Like 2

Glad you "dug" that sweet nectar. And I'm glad you're sticking to the anonymity agreement we drew up.

Whatchall know about the Polor Vortex pt. 2.

It's cold here.

• Like 1

I really love some of the comments on SoundCloud for this episode by the way.

It's like some of them don't even get post-metaphysical neo-modernist counter-anti-ironic comedic theory or something... Hello it's 2014, sincerity is dead again... duh. They need to go back to grad school or something because this is some basic ass shit.

• Like 3

These Grace Helzberg fans on Soundcloud are pretty harsh to ol' Sean and Hayes... looks like some people just can't appreciate a quality podcast the same way that they can't appreciate the quality of the Samsung Galaxy Gs4. Sad, really.

• Like 5

Sound Cloud? What is that, like thunder?

I cannot stop loffing.

Soundcloud comments are great. Which one of yall is Blemjamin?

Great Idea, I wish I would have thought of it first.

Just caught up with this on my Samsnug Galaxy S4, streamed over a 4G connection with maximum ease and such speed! Recommend.

• Like 1