🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 59 — The Tunnel to Glinishmore

Our heroes take a shortcut to Glinishmore through some tunnels with the help of their trusty guide Trondoor. Expect some good Bruce Willis impressions.

Oh my god, so much derailment toward the end of the episode! Play the damn game! Hahaha, actually my D&D game last night was like this and I'm a little sore about it still. No one paying attention during other people's turns...

Quick rule correction - magic missile doesn't require a attack roll. It automatically hits the target, which is why it is valuable for low levels.

• Like 4

Oh my god, so much derailment toward the end of the episode! Play the damn game! Hahaha, actually my D&D game last night was like this and I'm a little sore about it still. No one paying attention during other people's turns...

Boo! More derailments! I love the derailments.

• Like 4

I enjoy them playing D&D, I love them talking shit about music and being cruel to Sark about his past. I genuinely dig these people.

kiiiiiiiiiid fucker! "is that why they had that kid in his band?" made this ep for me haha

slow motion vampire

• Like 1

I loved listening to the gang (especially Brian) become a total asshole about music. When Sarah tried to find common ground and it backfired that was just icing on the cake.

• Like 2

Still making my way through this week's episode. I just had to say Posehn's Children of the Corn immitation had me laughing so loud at work...they probably think I'm nuts! I've listened to it 3 times and it's funny every time!

I enjoy them playing D&D, I love them talking shit about music and being cruel to Sark about his past. I genuinely dig these people.

Same here. For me the moment was sealed when they could finally all agree on liking the Pixies. My kind of people!

• Like 1

At the end when they were talking about Sark and his clubbing habits I was laughing so hard I was crying.

Same here! Especially when Ken sarcastically said, "Cooool" in response to Sark's White Wolf comment.

• Like 4

kiiiiiiiiiid fucker! "is that why they had that kid in his band?" made this ep for me haha

slow motion vampire

HAHAHAHa slow motion vampire

• Like 1

Young Sark clubbing would have been a good first-scene vampire target in Buffy

Wow. That is profoundly awful. Even worse than I anticipated. Well played, sir.

I looked pretty hard for it as well! Surprisingly not too many people have mixed The Piano Man and wubb wubbs together...lol

Quick rule correction - magic missile doesn't require a attack roll. It automatically hits the target, which is why it is valuable for low levels.

I'm pretty sure that no magic attacks require an attack roll.

Compensation for the fact that you only get a limited amount of them each day.

Another thing...I gotta say that I love the derails at least as much as I do the gameplay, and I've listened to the music crit derail multiple times and it gets funnier every time.

It's part of why I play D&D, for the crazy shit that gets said both ingame and out. Something about playing an RPG really brings out the imagination of all involved.

Love it, keep it up.

• Like 1

Sark in the clubs pretending to be an assasin!

Reminded me of the Kids in the Hall sketch where Mark Mckinney plays the guy picking up men for sex at the hockey games.

Then when the come back to his place he asks if it is ok to put a cape on, and when the guy asks him "what is the cape for?" he says, "you dont mind if I SWOOP do you?"

Wait. Help me out here. What was so funny around 52:00. "Did you see that guy eating all those dicks on youtube?" Huh? It was funny but... I feel like I missed something? Was that it?

Wait. Help me out here. What was so funny around 52:00. "Did you see that guy eating all those dicks on youtube?" Huh? It was funny but... I feel like I missed something? Was that it?

It was just a riff on Brian's "Eat all the dicks, YouTube." Observing that YouTube is where you would go to see such a thing.

Sign in to follow this