🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 267 — That Wasn’t It (I’m Back) [Hee Hee]

Hee Hee’s back! While waiting for fan favorite Jerrod Carmichael to show up, head writer/executive producer of the Comedy Bang! Bang! TV show & G.O.A.T. freestyle rapper Neil Campbell stops by along with the return of a reincarnated Michael Jackson from Hell. They’ll discuss Men In Black, Captain EO, and a brand new MJ tour right before playing a phenomenal game of Would You Rather. Hee! Hee!

So awesome to see Jerrod back! Definitely one of my favorite guests. To me, he's a lot like Paul F. Tompkins when not playing a character. It's not that he's funny. Yes, of course he's funny, but even more than that he's just really pleasant to listen to. I could seriously listen to Jerrod bullshit about nothing for hours at a time. Really excited to listen!

• Like 2

"Since you've been on the show, by the way, Michael, I walk around saying 'hee hee' just to amuse myself, and I think a lot of our listeners do too."

Confirmed. I can't stop it.

• Like 2

Dope! I just listened to episode 255 three hours ago and it had me in hysterics. Jack-o's backo.

Mookie's Jackson absolutely kills me. Literally everything he says makes me laugh. Combine that with Carmichael and GOAT Campbell, and this , to quite Sir Lord ALW , went down a treat!

I figured that if anyone would relate to and appreciate Neil's gay pedo rap, it would be Michael Jackson. Hee Hee! Soon Yi! Spice Drops!

• Like 1

"how old was he when he drove there? he was an adult..Alriiiiiiiiight" hahah..lovin life HEE HEE this was a grand episode gaul bless Michael

Oh and on a special side note I was listening to an old improv4humans yesterday and Matt was talking about how he never used the term Cocksucker as an insult so when scott said it today I spontaneously spit on myself with laughter embarrassing maybe satisfying definitely..thanks choctaw

• Like 1

That episode was FANTASTIC! Heeeeee-heeee!

I did want to say though that whenever GOAT is brought up, Amy, Neil and Paul Rudd are always the ones talked about. I think Pally's David Fiene rap was incredible as well from Amy's first appearance.

• Like 1

not to be a bracket nazi, but i'm pretty sure the title should be:

"that wasn't it (i'm back [hee-hee])"
  • Like 1

If Mookie added a lisp to his Michael Jackson he would sound EXACTLY like Pat Francis' Paul Stanley.

• Like 2

I did want to say though that whenever GOAT is brought up, Amy, Neil and Paul Rudd are always the ones talked about. I think Pally's David Fiene rap was incredible as well from Amy's first appearance.

Pally's the only one I know by heart!

• Like 1

Few people know this, but in his life Michael was abused by Joe Jackson- not his father but the acerbic British singer.

Joe: "Michael, tonight I'll be stepping out and stepping on your face. I'm the man who will be breaking you in two. I'm gonna go beat crazy on your ass. More song titles."

Michael: "Hee hee?"

not to be a bracket nazi, but i'm pretty sure the title should be:

I was thinking how great that title would look on the marquee at the MGM in Vegas.

This was really great, I'd say quite a bit better than "Michael's" first appearance. My favorite line (because I knew it was coming, but the delivery absolutely killed me) was when he was talking about people of all different race, creed, etc. "...and age! Hee-hee!"

Who knew saying "cocksucker" was so damn funny? I guess Scotty Ox

• Like 1

This was really great, I'd say quite a bit better than "Michael's" first appearance. My favorite line (because I knew it was coming, but the delivery absolutely killed me) was when he was talking about people of all different race, creed, etc. "...and age! Hee-hee!"

Jerrod and Neiler Dude worked better with "Michael" than Rob Delaney did IMO. Rob seemed a little hesitant to really go with the bit.

I got to Jacko's intro sentence and started giggling hysterically. Mookie is so hilarious. Hee Hee Soon Yi!

Mookie's doing wonders with the Michael Jackson character, and I can't wait to hear him come back.

One of my favorite aspects about it is when he puts out an obvious statement about sexuality involving children, and he starts acting overly defensive, even though Scott barely gets on his case. Weird but hilarious dynamic going on there.

Also, the Men in Black grilling was pretty brilliant. My favorite thing Scott does for a huge character bit is to question IN DETAIL the characters involved about the weirdest aspects of their story. The Taran Killam and Paul Brittain episode recently is also a good example of this. Makes an episode even more fun!

• Like 4

The Hee Hee I’m Back: Michael Jackson’s “Back from the Dead” Tour (Seriously I’m Back [Hee Hee]) made me laugh HYSTERICALLY.

Also, best line was when Jerrod took a minute and simply said, "you know, since you've come back, you been catching me off guard a lot, Michael. I'm not ready for a lot of this."

• Like 4

That episode was FANTASTIC! Heeeeee-heeee!

I'll add Brett Gelman to the list. That halloween rap with the absurd amount of characters is one of my very favourite Bang Bang moments.

And MJ is great. He's such a rascal! Hee hee!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this