🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 267 — That Wasn’t It (I’m Back) [Hee Hee]

yo turn my headphones up "my name is David Fiene everything is fine I use a ruler to draw a line"

"Ive got strep throat..Ive got chicken pocks..I got liver cancer thats a big deal"

easily some of the best rap lines ever created

• Like 4

Hee Hee= Yipppee!

I love having Michael Blaiklock on CBB. Having Neil Campbell and Jerrod as well... comedy trifecta.

wow, neil with a brooks laich reference.

That stood out to me too. I've been hearing his name mentioned in weird places, like in Mexico at a small beach bar that was seemingly aimed at Canadian tourists looking to watch hockey.

This episode is some small karmic payback for the Zack Galifinakis ruse during the Earwolf Challenge.

explain plz I must know all lore

One of my favorite aspects about it is when he puts out an obvious statement about sexuality involving children, and he starts acting overly defensive, even though Scott barely gets on his case. Weird but hilarious dynamic going on there.

I was thinking the exact same thing! "Whaaaat? Whaaaaaaaaat? Hee-heeeeeee..."

• Like 1

JERROD: "I like your version of 'Come Together' as much as --"

MICHAEL: "Better than Aerosmith's?!"

• Like 1

I have to say, the seriousness of the current Woody Allen discussion is slightly undercut by me thinking of him as loving Entourage and thinking of "Soon-Yi" being said in the Michael Jackson voice.

Also, the Men in Black grilling was pretty brilliant. My favorite thing Scott does for a huge character bit is to question IN DETAIL the characters involved about the weirdest aspects of their story. The Taran Killam and Paul Brittain episode recently is also a good example of this. Makes an episode even more fun!

That's basically what Scott says he loves to intentionally do and gave a direction to his podcast. Of course it all started with Andy Daly (http://www.avclub.com/article/scott-aukerman-picks-his-favorite-icomedy-bang-ban-89838). Ctrl+F Andy Daly might help.

I'll add Brett Gelman to the list. That halloween rap with the absurd amount of characters is one of my very favourite Bang Bang moments.

Brett Gelman's Snagglepuss was incredible. "White power, Hitler even"

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this